Is buspar addicting?

BuSpar, unlike the other minor tranquilizers, is said to have a relatively low potential for abuse, addiction, and withdrawal symptoms. It is slow to take effect, often requiring weeks, and produces a lesser frequency of nervousness, restlessness, headache, and dizziness.

However please check with your doc./pharmacist who has prescribed the med. hope this helps?

I have and am currently taking it since I can not get xanax anymore. I did not have any problems the first time taking it as far as becoming addicted to it. It actually made me feel a little bit happier. And so far it is working just right.