Is baclofen tab 10mg a narcotic?

Baclofen is a prescription medication approved to treat spasticity caused by conditions such as multiple sclerosis (MS), cerebral palsy, or spinal cord injuries or diseases. Baclofen is not a narcotic.

Although baclofen is not a narcotic and is not an addictive medication, it can cause severe withdrawal symptoms if stopped too quickly. Severe cases can even be fatal.

However, for more info please talk to your doc/pharmacist who prescribed the med.

it also says it can also be used to treat trigeminal neuralgia tourettes syndrome, hiccups, and acid reflux and to prevent migraine but Rajive is right this is along with muscle spasms etc.