Is baclofen a non narcotic muscle relaxer?

Yes.

Baclofen is a muscle relaxer and an antispastic agent.

http://www.drugs.com/baclofen.html

Does Soma give you feeling of "well being" like you get with Vicodin or Percocet?

As many of you may know, I have several back conditions. Well, my Doctor just prescribed Soma for me, I know that it is a muscle relaxer, and is not ...

Baclofen...what do you know about it?

My doctor just prescribed me Baclofen to help with my muscle spasms, cramps in hands, ankles, elbows, etc due to Fibro. Can anyone share with me ...

A non narcotic muscle relaxer that is extended released?

Waa given it for severe back strain. I took one every 12 hours . . And non narcotic can anyone help with name

My Dr. says replacing my daily 10 mg of Valium with a muscle relaxer (sp?:Bacflipin)?

Dr. says I will not be able to tell the difference... but I really like my Valium. Is he bluffing? Anybody with similar experience? I suffer from ...

Which is better muscle for muscle spasms,relaxer Baclofen or Flexeril?

For female, age 73, already taking per day: one 325 mg aspirin, one 25 mg HCTZ, one 12.5 mg Metropolol. I requested to refill Flexeril ...