Is baclofen a non narcotic muscle relaxer?

Yes.

Baclofen is a muscle relaxer and an antispastic agent.

http://www.drugs.com/baclofen.html

Does Soma give you feeling of "well being" like you get with Vicodin or Percocet?

As many of you may know, I have several back conditions. Well, my Doctor just prescribed Soma for me, I know that it is a muscle relaxer, and is not ...

Question about Baclofen... anyone notice a rebound effect?

Has anyone had to titrate off of Baclofen? If so, how difficult was it? Any opinions about Baclofen are welcome friends!! I find this medication to ...

Can I take oxycodone 30mg. and ms contin 100mg while I'm taking baclofen 10mg?

I have muscle spasms after I run out of my meds, can I take baclofen with a tyoe of narcotic and is it safe

A non narcotic muscle relaxer that is extended released?

Waa given it for severe back strain. I took one every 12 hours . . And non narcotic can anyone help with name

Which is better muscle for muscle spasms,relaxer Baclofen or Flexeril?

For female, age 73, already taking per day: one 325 mg aspirin, one 25 mg HCTZ, one 12.5 mg Metropolol. I requested to refill Flexeril ...