Is baclofen a non narcotic muscle relaxer?

Yes.

Baclofen is a muscle relaxer and an antispastic agent.

http://www.drugs.com/baclofen.html

Does Soma give you feeling of "well being" like you get with Vicodin or Percocet?

As many of you may know, I have several back conditions. Well, my Doctor just prescribed Soma for me, I know that it is a muscle relaxer, and is not ...

Question about Baclofen... anyone notice a rebound effect?

Has anyone had to titrate off of Baclofen? If so, how difficult was it? Any opinions about Baclofen are welcome friends!! I find this medication to ...

My Dr. says replacing my daily 10 mg of Valium with a muscle relaxer (sp?:Bacflipin)?

Dr. says I will not be able to tell the difference... but I really like my Valium. Is he bluffing? Anybody with similar experience? I suffer from ...

Muscle Spasm - Does THC have any muscle relaxant qualities?

I'm looking for a suitable, non-narcotic solution to a recent spasm starting at the shoulder and traveling down the rib cage. Root cause may ...