Is Avodart necessary after turp surgery?

It will depend on your lab results (testosterone levels) as to whether you need to continue taking Avodart after your surgery.

Sore muscles 2 weeks after cipro?

What do I do about this? Dr.hasn't been able to help I am 71 and also take predinsone for arthritis, I had this cipro for 4 times for a uti as a ...

Has anyone given up the drugs in favor of surgery--TURP or TUIP?

I am currently taking Flomax and had some side effects so the Dr switched me to Rapaflo. I do not like drugs and am wondering if I should have the ...

Can I take 2000mg of acetaminophen daily ( 4 x 500mg) beyond 10 days?

I am male 62 yrs old weighing 64 kg. I read articles sayoing max was 4000mg a day. I aslo read a note not to take more than 10 days but I can not go ...

Transurethral Prostatectomy - total prostactomy?

what is the best method for total prostactomy after twice done transurethral partial prostectomy .resulting with post procedure penile shrinkage(less ...