Is Avodart necessary after turp surgery?

It will depend on your lab results (testosterone levels) as to whether you need to continue taking Avodart after your surgery.

Sore muscles 2 weeks after cipro?

What do I do about this? Dr.hasn't been able to help I am 71 and also take predinsone for arthritis, I had this cipro for 4 times for a uti as a ...

Has anyone given up the drugs in favor of surgery--TURP or TUIP?

I am currently taking Flomax and had some side effects so the Dr switched me to Rapaflo. I do not like drugs and am wondering if I should have the ...

When can I drive my manual transmission toyota matrix after my TURP transurethal resection

My surgery was Aug 30/12 like 15days ago. I am healthy 62 yr old male No more bleeding or spots from one week today I want to dive for only 5 kms ...

What are the chances in prostate enlargement if I start in Testim?

I did have TURP 3 years ago and it starting to grow again, so at this point I am not that concern , the benefits are more than the cons if I start ...

Will 20 mg of Cialis be helpful? Viagra has no effect?

I have had TURP surgery (2014) and don't have erections anymore.