Is Avodart necessary after turp surgery?

It will depend on your lab results (testosterone levels) as to whether you need to continue taking Avodart after your surgery.

Casodex and Avodart ... is this a normal combination.

... My husband (prostatectomy in 2005 - radiation 2008) has been prescribed casodex in conjunction with avodart... is this a normal combination? His ...

Sore muscles 2 weeks after cipro?

What do I do about this? Dr.hasn't been able to help I am 71 and also take predinsone for arthritis, I had this cipro for 4 times for a uti as a ...

Transurethral Prostatectomy - total prostactomy?

what is the best method for total prostactomy after twice done transurethral partial prostectomy .resulting with post procedure penile shrinkage(less ...

What are the chances in prostate enlargement if I start in Testim?

I did have TURP 3 years ago and it starting to grow again, so at this point I am not that concern , the benefits are more than the cons if I start ...