Is Avodart necessary after turp surgery?

It will depend on your lab results (testosterone levels) as to whether you need to continue taking Avodart after your surgery.

Has anyone given up the drugs in favor of surgery--TURP or TUIP?

I am currently taking Flomax and had some side effects so the Dr switched me to Rapaflo. I do not like drugs and am wondering if I should have the ...

Can I take 2000mg of acetaminophen daily ( 4 x 500mg) beyond 10 days?

I am male 62 yrs old weighing 64 kg. I read articles sayoing max was 4000mg a day. I aslo read a note not to take more than 10 days but I can not go ...

Transurethral Prostatectomy - total prostactomy?

what is the best method for total prostactomy after twice done transurethral partial prostectomy .resulting with post procedure penile shrinkage(less ...

What are the chances in prostate enlargement if I start in Testim?

I did have TURP 3 years ago and it starting to grow again, so at this point I am not that concern , the benefits are more than the cons if I start ...