Is Avodart necessary after turp surgery?

It will depend on your lab results (testosterone levels) as to whether you need to continue taking Avodart after your surgery.

Casodex and Avodart ... is this a normal combination.

... My husband (prostatectomy in 2005 - radiation 2008) has been prescribed casodex in conjunction with avodart... is this a normal combination? His ...

When can I drive my manual transmission toyota matrix after my TURP transurethal resection

My surgery was Aug 30/12 like 15days ago. I am healthy 62 yr old male No more bleeding or spots from one week today I want to dive for only 5 kms ...

What are the chances in prostate enlargement if I start in Testim?

I did have TURP 3 years ago and it starting to grow again, so at this point I am not that concern , the benefits are more than the cons if I start ...

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) - My urologist has prescribed oxybutynin to use as needed?

... following my turp surgery. What is this drug, what does it do?

Does too much coffee cause incontence 1 year after TURP operation?

even later on in the evening?