Is Avodart necessary after turp surgery?

It will depend on your lab results (testosterone levels) as to whether you need to continue taking Avodart after your surgery.

Casodex and Avodart ... is this a normal combination.

... My husband (prostatectomy in 2005 - radiation 2008) has been prescribed casodex in conjunction with avodart... is this a normal combination? His ...

Sore muscles 2 weeks after cipro?

What do I do about this? Dr.hasn't been able to help I am 71 and also take predinsone for arthritis, I had this cipro for 4 times for a uti as a ...

Has anyone given up the drugs in favor of surgery--TURP or TUIP?

I am currently taking Flomax and had some side effects so the Dr switched me to Rapaflo. I do not like drugs and am wondering if I should have the ...

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) - My urologist has prescribed oxybutynin to use as needed?

... following my turp surgery. What is this drug, what does it do?

MiraLax - I had two Turp surgery and having problems with constipation and urinateing?

I try Maralax but it would not work for me , I used it for 6 day and it didn't work. Should I have try it longer. Need help when I am having ...