Is aviane the same thing as lutera?

Yes, Aviane and Lutera have the same ingredients and are the same strength.

ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.02MG; LEVONORGESTREL 0.1MG.

How bad is it to switch from Lutera to Aviane?

First time on birth control and been on Lutera for almost a month and love it! Now I received Aviane cuz of a switch to home delivery and I'm ...

I missed one Aviane pill and took two the next day as instructed. I have now been bleeding lightly?

... for 3 days after that. I have been on Aviane for about 3 years and even though I have missed pills in the past, this has never happened to me. Is ...

Aviane - Has anyone missed there periods while on this?

I started aviane in about January ... Every thing ha been normal til last month.. I didn't have a period just spotting for about 2 days.. Was ...

Hi I have been taking lutera for three years now and I switched to Aviane for a year and now im?

back on lutera... I had a period last month from my first pack back on in, but I had started early and it lasted 9 days. now im on my second week of ...

I just switched from aviane to lutera a couple of hours ago, when is it safe to have unprotected se?

Sex? The doctor from planned parenthood said lutera is the same as aviane so I didn't have to wait to have unprotected sex. I'm not sure if ...