Is aviane the same thing as lutera?

Yes, Aviane and Lutera have the same ingredients and are the same strength.

ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.02MG; LEVONORGESTREL 0.1MG.

I was on aviane then switched to lutera, now my breasts are growing. Is anyone else having this?

I am not supposed to start my period for another couple weeks. I just noticed that my birth control was switched so i do not know how long it has ...

Using Lutera As A Emergency Contraceptive?

Hi I researched Lutera and there MANY sites/forums about being able to Lutera as a EC, I was told to take 5 white pills right away, then 5 more 12 ...

Aviane - Has anyone missed there periods while on this?

I started aviane in about January ... Every thing ha been normal til last month.. I didn't have a period just spotting for about 2 days.. Was ...

Hi I have been taking lutera for three years now and I switched to Aviane for a year and now im?

back on lutera... I had a period last month from my first pack back on in, but I had started early and it lasted 9 days. now im on my second week of ...

Ethinyl Estradiol/Levonorgestrel - Are Lutera and Levanor the same exact thing?

I recently called to fill my prescription of Lutera, but they were out. They gave me Levanor instead and I persisted that I wanted Lutera, but I was ...

1 answer 6 days ago