Is aviane the same thing as lutera?

Yes, Aviane and Lutera have the same ingredients and are the same strength.

ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.02MG; LEVONORGESTREL 0.1MG.

Pregnant on Aviane ?

I have been taking Aviane birth control for about six month. Has anyone on Aviane ever gotten pregnant??? Think I might be. Took 5 pregnancy tests. ...

I missed one Aviane pill and took two the next day as instructed. I have now been bleeding lightly?

... for 3 days after that. I have been on Aviane for about 3 years and even though I have missed pills in the past, this has never happened to me. Is ...

Aviane - Has anyone missed there periods while on this?

I started aviane in about January ... Every thing ha been normal til last month.. I didn't have a period just spotting for about 2 days.. Was ...

Lutera as a contraceptive?

I have been on Lutera for just about 2 years (and before that Aviane for about 4) and always use a condom as well. But one broke about a week ago. I ...

This is my second month on Lutera and I had two active pills left before starting my sugar pills but

my period came before I started taking them is that a bad thing?