Is aviane the same thing as lutera?

Yes, Aviane and Lutera have the same ingredients and are the same strength.

ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.02MG; LEVONORGESTREL 0.1MG.

Pregnant on Aviane ?

I have been taking Aviane birth control for about six month. Has anyone on Aviane ever gotten pregnant??? Think I might be. Took 5 pregnancy tests. ...

I missed one Aviane pill and took two the next day as instructed. I have now been bleeding lightly?

... for 3 days after that. I have been on Aviane for about 3 years and even though I have missed pills in the past, this has never happened to me. Is ...

I was on aviane then switched to lutera, now my breasts are growing. Is anyone else having this?

I am not supposed to start my period for another couple weeks. I just noticed that my birth control was switched so i do not know how long it has ...

Using Lutera As A Emergency Contraceptive?

Hi I researched Lutera and there MANY sites/forums about being able to Lutera as a EC, I was told to take 5 white pills right away, then 5 more 12 ...

I just switched from aviane to lutera a couple of hours ago, when is it safe to have unprotected se?

Sex? The doctor from planned parenthood said lutera is the same as aviane so I didn't have to wait to have unprotected sex. I'm not sure if ...