Is aviane the same thing as lutera?

Yes, Aviane and Lutera have the same ingredients and are the same strength.

ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.02MG; LEVONORGESTREL 0.1MG.

Pregnant on Aviane ?

I have been taking Aviane birth control for about six month. Has anyone on Aviane ever gotten pregnant??? Think I might be. Took 5 pregnancy tests. ...

How bad is it to switch from Lutera to Aviane?

First time on birth control and been on Lutera for almost a month and love it! Now I received Aviane cuz of a switch to home delivery and I'm ...

I was on aviane then switched to lutera, now my breasts are growing. Is anyone else having this?

I am not supposed to start my period for another couple weeks. I just noticed that my birth control was switched so i do not know how long it has ...

Lutera as a contraceptive?

I have been on Lutera for just about 2 years (and before that Aviane for about 4) and always use a condom as well. But one broke about a week ago. I ...

This is my second month on Lutera and I had two active pills left before starting my sugar pills but

my period came before I started taking them is that a bad thing?