Is aviane the same thing as lutera?

Yes, Aviane and Lutera have the same ingredients and are the same strength.

ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.02MG; LEVONORGESTREL 0.1MG.

Pregnant on Aviane ?

I have been taking Aviane birth control for about six month. Has anyone on Aviane ever gotten pregnant??? Think I might be. Took 5 pregnancy tests. ...

How bad is it to switch from Lutera to Aviane?

First time on birth control and been on Lutera for almost a month and love it! Now I received Aviane cuz of a switch to home delivery and I'm ...

Using Lutera As A Emergency Contraceptive?

Hi I researched Lutera and there MANY sites/forums about being able to Lutera as a EC, I was told to take 5 white pills right away, then 5 more 12 ...

This is my second month on Lutera and I had two active pills left before starting my sugar pills but

my period came before I started taking them is that a bad thing?

I just switched from aviane to lutera a couple of hours ago, when is it safe to have unprotected se?

Sex? The doctor from planned parenthood said lutera is the same as aviane so I didn't have to wait to have unprotected sex. I'm not sure if ...