Is aviane the same thing as lutera?

Yes, Aviane and Lutera have the same ingredients and are the same strength.

ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.02MG; LEVONORGESTREL 0.1MG.

Pregnant on Aviane ?

I have been taking Aviane birth control for about six month. Has anyone on Aviane ever gotten pregnant??? Think I might be. Took 5 pregnancy tests. ...

After being off Lutera for two weeks and resuming, how long do I wait to have sex?

I recently ran out of Lutera for two weeks before I could renew my perscription. I resumed taking Lutera and waited 6 days before having sex with my ...

How bad is it to switch from Lutera to Aviane?

First time on birth control and been on Lutera for almost a month and love it! Now I received Aviane cuz of a switch to home delivery and I'm ...

Hi I have been taking lutera for three years now and I switched to Aviane for a year and now im?

back on lutera... I had a period last month from my first pack back on in, but I had started early and it lasted 9 days. now im on my second week of ...

I just switched from aviane to lutera a couple of hours ago, when is it safe to have unprotected se?

Sex? The doctor from planned parenthood said lutera is the same as aviane so I didn't have to wait to have unprotected sex. I'm not sure if ...