Is aviane the same thing as lutera?

Yes, Aviane and Lutera have the same ingredients and are the same strength.

ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.02MG; LEVONORGESTREL 0.1MG.

How bad is it to switch from Lutera to Aviane?

First time on birth control and been on Lutera for almost a month and love it! Now I received Aviane cuz of a switch to home delivery and I'm ...

I was on aviane then switched to lutera, now my breasts are growing. Is anyone else having this?

I am not supposed to start my period for another couple weeks. I just noticed that my birth control was switched so i do not know how long it has ...

Using Lutera As A Emergency Contraceptive?

Hi I researched Lutera and there MANY sites/forums about being able to Lutera as a EC, I was told to take 5 white pills right away, then 5 more 12 ...

Aviane - Has anyone missed there periods while on this?

I started aviane in about January ... Every thing ha been normal til last month.. I didn't have a period just spotting for about 2 days.. Was ...

This is my second month on Lutera and I had two active pills left before starting my sugar pills but

my period came before I started taking them is that a bad thing?