Is aviane the same thing as lutera?

Yes, Aviane and Lutera have the same ingredients and are the same strength.

ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.02MG; LEVONORGESTREL 0.1MG.

Using Lutera As A Emergency Contraceptive?

Hi I researched Lutera and there MANY sites/forums about being able to Lutera as a EC, I was told to take 5 white pills right away, then 5 more 12 ...

Lutera as a contraceptive?

I have been on Lutera for just about 2 years (and before that Aviane for about 4) and always use a condom as well. But one broke about a week ago. I ...

Hi I have been taking lutera for three years now and I switched to Aviane for a year and now im?

back on lutera... I had a period last month from my first pack back on in, but I had started early and it lasted 9 days. now im on my second week of ...

I just switched from aviane to lutera a couple of hours ago, when is it safe to have unprotected se?

Sex? The doctor from planned parenthood said lutera is the same as aviane so I didn't have to wait to have unprotected sex. I'm not sure if ...

Ethinyl Estradiol/Levonorgestrel - Are Lutera and Levanor the same exact thing?

I recently called to fill my prescription of Lutera, but they were out. They gave me Levanor instead and I persisted that I wanted Lutera, but I was ...