Is anyone having any trouble obtaining armour thyroid?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I am having trouble taking armour for my thyroid, my doctor first put me on 2 gr which caused flutt?

I have been put on Armour thyroid because my body was not producing T3, my doctor first put me on 2 gr and I had fluttering of my heart. Then I went ...

Armour Thyroid - having trouble finding this drug?

I am switching from Levolthyroxine to Armour - seems it is not available or on back order. Anyone know of a safe site on the web to order?

Armour Thyroid - does anyone know a endrocogest that does armour in illinois?

I am on armour but my reg doc doesin,t know how to reg. it and now im hypo and hyper again and i don,t

HELP me understand thyroid problems!! Just started Armour?

I stumbled across this website when my doctor put me on armour thyroid about a week ago. I have suffered from thyroid problems for about 12 years or ...

When to take Armour Thyroid?

When is it best to take Armour Thyroid? I have heard varied answers describing in the morning, and at night. As well as on an empty stomach or that ...