Is anyone having any trouble obtaining armour thyroid?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Armour Thyroid - having trouble finding this drug?

I am switching from Levolthyroxine to Armour - seems it is not available or on back order. Anyone know of a safe site on the web to order?

Armour Thyroid - does anyone know a endrocogest that does armour in illinois?

I am on armour but my reg doc doesin,t know how to reg. it and now im hypo and hyper again and i don,t

WARNING: DO NOT TAKE ARMOUR THYROID IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO PORK!! I was put on Armour Thyroid by my

... physician about 2 years ago even though I informed him that I had been diagnosed with a pork allergy. I did not realize that Armour Thyroid came ...

Armour Thyroid - need an endo that will give armour in nyc area?

my 20yr old daughter has been on armour since 5th grade. new adult endo forces synthroid. she gave it a try. she is a mess. tired, sad, breakouts, ...

Why do I get pain from thyroid meds? What can I do?

I'm 72 years old and have been switched from levothroid to Armour thyroid because I was having trouble raising the dose to a better TSH' ...