Is anyone having any trouble obtaining armour thyroid?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I am having trouble taking armour for my thyroid, my doctor first put me on 2 gr which caused flutt?

I have been put on Armour thyroid because my body was not producing T3, my doctor first put me on 2 gr and I had fluttering of my heart. Then I went ...

Armour Thyroid - does anyone know a endrocogest that does armour in illinois?

I am on armour but my reg doc doesin,t know how to reg. it and now im hypo and hyper again and i don,t

WARNING: DO NOT TAKE ARMOUR THYROID IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO PORK!! I was put on Armour Thyroid by my

... physician about 2 years ago even though I informed him that I had been diagnosed with a pork allergy. I did not realize that Armour Thyroid came ...

When to take Armour Thyroid?

When is it best to take Armour Thyroid? I have heard varied answers describing in the morning, and at night. As well as on an empty stomach or that ...

Why do I get pain from thyroid meds? What can I do?

I'm 72 years old and have been switched from levothroid to Armour thyroid because I was having trouble raising the dose to a better TSH' ...