Is anyone having any trouble obtaining armour thyroid?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Can armour thyroid cause a bad taste in the mouth?

I have been taking armour thyroid for 8 weeks.

WARNING: DO NOT TAKE ARMOUR THYROID IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO PORK!! I was put on Armour Thyroid by my

... physician about 2 years ago even though I informed him that I had been diagnosed with a pork allergy. I did not realize that Armour Thyroid came ...

Armour Thyroid - new endocrinologist or thyroidectomy?

my level is 1 something and i am feeling worse and she said she cant increase my dose of 60mg of armour thyroid and is recomending total removal

When to take Armour Thyroid?

When is it best to take Armour Thyroid? I have heard varied answers describing in the morning, and at night. As well as on an empty stomach or that ...

Armour Thyroid - I read that "older adults" shouldn't take Armour. Can someone tell me if this is?

... true and/or if it's dangerous. I have been on synthroid for 24 yrs. and just about to start on Armour. Now I'm concerned