Is anyone having any trouble obtaining armour thyroid?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I am having trouble taking armour for my thyroid, my doctor first put me on 2 gr which caused flutt?

I have been put on Armour thyroid because my body was not producing T3, my doctor first put me on 2 gr and I had fluttering of my heart. Then I went ...

Can armour thyroid cause a bad taste in the mouth?

I have been taking armour thyroid for 8 weeks.

WARNING: DO NOT TAKE ARMOUR THYROID IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO PORK!! I was put on Armour Thyroid by my

... physician about 2 years ago even though I informed him that I had been diagnosed with a pork allergy. I did not realize that Armour Thyroid came ...

Armour Thyroid - new endocrinologist or thyroidectomy?

my level is 1 something and i am feeling worse and she said she cant increase my dose of 60mg of armour thyroid and is recomending total removal

When to take Armour Thyroid?

When is it best to take Armour Thyroid? I have heard varied answers describing in the morning, and at night. As well as on an empty stomach or that ...