Is anyone having any trouble obtaining armour thyroid?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I am having trouble taking armour for my thyroid, my doctor first put me on 2 gr which caused flutt?

I have been put on Armour thyroid because my body was not producing T3, my doctor first put me on 2 gr and I had fluttering of my heart. Then I went ...

Armour Thyroid - having trouble finding this drug?

I am switching from Levolthyroxine to Armour - seems it is not available or on back order. Anyone know of a safe site on the web to order?

Armour Thyroid - new endocrinologist or thyroidectomy?

my level is 1 something and i am feeling worse and she said she cant increase my dose of 60mg of armour thyroid and is recomending total removal

Why do I get pain from thyroid meds? What can I do?

I'm 72 years old and have been switched from levothroid to Armour thyroid because I was having trouble raising the dose to a better TSH' ...

Armour Thyroid - I read that "older adults" shouldn't take Armour. Can someone tell me if this is?

... true and/or if it's dangerous. I have been on synthroid for 24 yrs. and just about to start on Armour. Now I'm concerned