Is any of the following blood thiners? Zocor,Norvasc,altace?

norvasc is a calcium channel blocker usually used to treat hypertension and angina. So no not a blood thinner.
Zocor is a medication for treatment of hypercholesterolemia. It decreases LDL, serum triglycerides, cholesterol and slightly increases the HDL. Not a blood thinner. Do not eat grapefruit when taking. Will increase effects of blood thinning medications.
Altace is an ACE inhibitor generally used for hypertention and CHF. Make sure you are getting plenty of fluid but also not a blood thinner.
Why are you interested in finding a blood thinner?