Is amitriptyline a narcotic or non-narcotic pill?

It is not a narcotic,it belongs to a group of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants hope this helps

Im on 50 mg. Of amitriptyline,and is it a narcotic? also, I fell and hit my head,and eat Im sleep.is

... that normal? well i still take it even though of that it was only the first day when i hit my head and i thought it was caus mixture of my ...

Can amitriptyline cause irregular periods?

been on amitriptyline for over 2 years since being on them iv had iregular bleeding had test done for this problem all came back ok could it bee a ...

My daughter takes 40mg of Amitriptyline. I made a horrible mix up in medications and accidentally?

... abrutly stopped giving her the Amitriptyline for five days. She began having horrible headaches and aggitation, and then I noticed my mistake. I ...

Is amitriptyline hydrochloride the same as amitriptyline?

Dr prescribed amitriptyline and prescription meds have markings "2103" with the wing-shaped "V" on the other side. Tablet is ...

Safe to take flexeril and amitriptyline together?

I take amitriptyline for migraines 10 mg once a night I also have sciatica and have been beaten... down lately from sciatica ... my doc prescribed me ...