Is amitriptyline a narcotic or non-narcotic pill?

It is not a narcotic,it belongs to a group of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants hope this helps

Im on 50 mg. Of amitriptyline,and is it a narcotic? also, I fell and hit my head,and eat Im sleep.is

... that normal? well i still take it even though of that it was only the first day when i hit my head and i thought it was caus mixture of my ...

Would like any insight you have about 2 different amitriptyline manufacturers?

I have been taking amitriptyline for a couple of years very successfully. Those pills were imprinted with GG 431 - sandoz pharmeceuticals, inc. ...

Switching from Fluoxetine to Amitriptyline?

I have been on 40mg Fluoxetine for about a year but i found it too stimulating really so have switched over to amitriptyline 10mg. So i have stopped ...

Safe to take flexeril and amitriptyline together?

I take amitriptyline for migraines 10 mg once a night I also have sciatica and have been beaten... down lately from sciatica ... my doc prescribed me ...

Could I have seritonin syndrome from taking Brintellix and amitriptyline together?

My Doc put me on 5mg of Brintellix and told me to keep taking the 25 mg of amitriptyline I was on. This is the second time he has had me try this ...