Is amitriptyline a narcotic or non-narcotic pill?

It is not a narcotic,it belongs to a group of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants hope this helps

Im on 50 mg. Of amitriptyline,and is it a narcotic? also, I fell and hit my head,and eat Im sleep.is

... that normal? well i still take it even though of that it was only the first day when i hit my head and i thought it was caus mixture of my ...

Can amitriptyline cause irregular periods?

been on amitriptyline for over 2 years since being on them iv had iregular bleeding had test done for this problem all came back ok could it bee a ...

Is amitriptyline hydrochloride the same as amitriptyline?

Dr prescribed amitriptyline and prescription meds have markings "2103" with the wing-shaped "V" on the other side. Tablet is ...

IIs Hydroxizine a narcotic?

I was just prescribed Hydroxizine for anxiety, my Dr. did not tell me if it was non narcotic. I don't wan't to take anything that contains ...

Has anyone experienced muscles jerking-twitching with Amitriptyline?

I have taken Amitriptyline but my arms-hands would jerk, twitch. It was bad enough that I had a difficult time typing and writing. I wondered if ...