Is amitriptyline a narcotic or non-narcotic pill?

It is not a narcotic,it belongs to a group of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants hope this helps

Can amitriptyline cause irregular periods?

been on amitriptyline for over 2 years since being on them iv had iregular bleeding had test done for this problem all came back ok could it bee a ...

My daughter takes 40mg of Amitriptyline. I made a horrible mix up in medications and accidentally?

... abrutly stopped giving her the Amitriptyline for five days. She began having horrible headaches and aggitation, and then I noticed my mistake. I ...

Would like any insight you have about 2 different amitriptyline manufacturers?

I have been taking amitriptyline for a couple of years very successfully. Those pills were imprinted with GG 431 - sandoz pharmeceuticals, inc. ...

Safe to take flexeril and amitriptyline together?

I take amitriptyline for migraines 10 mg once a night I also have sciatica and have been beaten... down lately from sciatica ... my doc prescribed me ...

Could I have seritonin syndrome from taking Brintellix and amitriptyline together?

My Doc put me on 5mg of Brintellix and told me to keep taking the 25 mg of amitriptyline I was on. This is the second time he has had me try this ...