Is amitriptyline a narcotic or non-narcotic pill?

It is not a narcotic,it belongs to a group of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants hope this helps

Is amitriptyline considered a narcotic, such as the benzo's example: xanax.?

will amitriptyline show up as a benzo on a drug test

Hello, Im on lorazepam and I want change my meds and switch to amitriptyline, but I understand it?

... may take a week for amitriptyline to start working,so can i continue to take lorazepam until amitriptyline starts to work?

My daughter takes 40mg of Amitriptyline. I made a horrible mix up in medications and accidentally?

... abrutly stopped giving her the Amitriptyline for five days. She began having horrible headaches and aggitation, and then I noticed my mistake. I ...

Safe to take flexeril and amitriptyline together?

I take amitriptyline for migraines 10 mg once a night I also have sciatica and have been beaten... down lately from sciatica ... my doc prescribed me ...

Has anyone experienced muscles jerking-twitching with Amitriptyline?

I have taken Amitriptyline but my arms-hands would jerk, twitch. It was bad enough that I had a difficult time typing and writing. I wondered if ...

1 answer 9 days ago