Is amitriptyline a narcotic or non-narcotic pill?

It is not a narcotic,it belongs to a group of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants hope this helps

Hello, Im on lorazepam and I want change my meds and switch to amitriptyline, but I understand it?

... may take a week for amitriptyline to start working,so can i continue to take lorazepam until amitriptyline starts to work?

My daughter takes 40mg of Amitriptyline. I made a horrible mix up in medications and accidentally?

... abrutly stopped giving her the Amitriptyline for five days. She began having horrible headaches and aggitation, and then I noticed my mistake. I ...

Is amitriptyline hydrochloride the same as amitriptyline?

Dr prescribed amitriptyline and prescription meds have markings "2103" with the wing-shaped "V" on the other side. Tablet is ...

Is valuim a narcotic drug?

do not want a narcotic nerve pill. I have heard valuim is non narcotic.

Safe to take flexeril and amitriptyline together?

I take amitriptyline for migraines 10 mg once a night I also have sciatica and have been beaten... down lately from sciatica ... my doc prescribed me ...