Is amitriptyline a narcotic or non-narcotic pill?

It is not a narcotic,it belongs to a group of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants hope this helps

Is amitriptyline considered a narcotic, such as the benzo's example: xanax.?

will amitriptyline show up as a benzo on a drug test

My daughter takes 40mg of Amitriptyline. I made a horrible mix up in medications and accidentally?

... abrutly stopped giving her the Amitriptyline for five days. She began having horrible headaches and aggitation, and then I noticed my mistake. I ...

Is amitriptyline hydrochloride the same as amitriptyline?

Dr prescribed amitriptyline and prescription meds have markings "2103" with the wing-shaped "V" on the other side. Tablet is ...

Would like any insight you have about 2 different amitriptyline manufacturers?

I have been taking amitriptyline for a couple of years very successfully. Those pills were imprinted with GG 431 - sandoz pharmeceuticals, inc. ...

Switching from Fluoxetine to Amitriptyline?

I have been on 40mg Fluoxetine for about a year but i found it too stimulating really so have switched over to amitriptyline 10mg. So i have stopped ...