Is amitriptyline a narcotic or non-narcotic pill?

It is not a narcotic,it belongs to a group of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants hope this helps

Im on 50 mg. Of amitriptyline,and is it a narcotic? also, I fell and hit my head,and eat Im sleep.is

... that normal? well i still take it even though of that it was only the first day when i hit my head and i thought it was caus mixture of my ...

Can amitriptyline cause irregular periods?

been on amitriptyline for over 2 years since being on them iv had iregular bleeding had test done for this problem all came back ok could it bee a ...

Is amitriptyline considered a narcotic, such as the benzo's example: xanax.?

will amitriptyline show up as a benzo on a drug test

Is amitriptyline hydrochloride the same as amitriptyline?

Dr prescribed amitriptyline and prescription meds have markings "2103" with the wing-shaped "V" on the other side. Tablet is ...

Would like any insight you have about 2 different amitriptyline manufacturers?

I have been taking amitriptyline for a couple of years very successfully. Those pills were imprinted with GG 431 - sandoz pharmeceuticals, inc. ...