Is amitriptyline a narcotic or non-narcotic pill?

It is not a narcotic,it belongs to a group of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants hope this helps

Can amitriptyline cause irregular periods?

been on amitriptyline for over 2 years since being on them iv had iregular bleeding had test done for this problem all came back ok could it bee a ...

Hello, Im on lorazepam and I want change my meds and switch to amitriptyline, but I understand it?

... may take a week for amitriptyline to start working,so can i continue to take lorazepam until amitriptyline starts to work?

Is amitriptyline hydrochloride the same as amitriptyline?

Dr prescribed amitriptyline and prescription meds have markings "2103" with the wing-shaped "V" on the other side. Tablet is ...

Safe to take flexeril and amitriptyline together?

I take amitriptyline for migraines 10 mg once a night I also have sciatica and have been beaten... down lately from sciatica ... my doc prescribed me ...

IIs Hydroxizine a narcotic?

I was just prescribed Hydroxizine for anxiety, my Dr. did not tell me if it was non narcotic. I don't wan't to take anything that contains ...