Is amitriptyline a narcotic or non-narcotic pill?

It is not a narcotic,it belongs to a group of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants hope this helps

Is amitriptyline considered a narcotic, such as the benzo's example: xanax.?

will amitriptyline show up as a benzo on a drug test

Hello, Im on lorazepam and I want change my meds and switch to amitriptyline, but I understand it?

... may take a week for amitriptyline to start working,so can i continue to take lorazepam until amitriptyline starts to work?

My daughter takes 40mg of Amitriptyline. I made a horrible mix up in medications and accidentally?

... abrutly stopped giving her the Amitriptyline for five days. She began having horrible headaches and aggitation, and then I noticed my mistake. I ...

IIs Hydroxizine a narcotic?

I was just prescribed Hydroxizine for anxiety, my Dr. did not tell me if it was non narcotic. I don't wan't to take anything that contains ...

Can I jump from 75mg amitriptyline to 125mg?

I am currently on the 75mg dose of amitriptyline and have been for years. can i increase by 50mg?

2 answers 2 days 4 hours ago