Is amitriptyline a narcotic or non-narcotic pill?

It is not a narcotic,it belongs to a group of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants hope this helps

Im on 50 mg. Of amitriptyline,and is it a narcotic? also, I fell and hit my head,and eat Im

... that normal? well i still take it even though of that it was only the first day when i hit my head and i thought it was caus mixture of my ...

Is amitriptyline considered a narcotic, such as the benzo's example: xanax.?

will amitriptyline show up as a benzo on a drug test

Hello, Im on lorazepam and I want change my meds and switch to amitriptyline, but I understand it?

... may take a week for amitriptyline to start working,so can i continue to take lorazepam until amitriptyline starts to work?

Is amitriptyline hydrochloride the same as amitriptyline?

Dr prescribed amitriptyline and prescription meds have markings "2103" with the wing-shaped "V" on the other side. Tablet is ...

IIs Hydroxizine a narcotic?

I was just prescribed Hydroxizine for anxiety, my Dr. did not tell me if it was non narcotic. I don't wan't to take anything that contains ...