Is amitriptyline a narcotic or non-narcotic pill?

It is not a narcotic,it belongs to a group of drugs called tricyclic anti-depressants hope this helps

Im on 50 mg. Of amitriptyline,and is it a narcotic? also, I fell and hit my head,and eat Im sleep.is

... that normal? well i still take it even though of that it was only the first day when i hit my head and i thought it was caus mixture of my ...

Can amitriptyline cause irregular periods?

been on amitriptyline for over 2 years since being on them iv had iregular bleeding had test done for this problem all came back ok could it bee a ...

Hello, Im on lorazepam and I want change my meds and switch to amitriptyline, but I understand it?

... may take a week for amitriptyline to start working,so can i continue to take lorazepam until amitriptyline starts to work?

Switching from Fluoxetine to Amitriptyline?

I have been on 40mg Fluoxetine for about a year but i found it too stimulating really so have switched over to amitriptyline 10mg. So i have stopped ...

Safe to take flexeril and amitriptyline together?

I take amitriptyline for migraines 10 mg once a night I also have sciatica and have been beaten... down lately from sciatica ... my doc prescribed me ...