Is Aldara appropriate for seborrheic keratosis?

Hello, No it is used for actinic keratosis (is a scaly or crusty bump that forms on the skin surface. They are also called solar keratosis, sun spots, or precancerous spots.-)

Imiquimod is an immune response modifier. Imiquimod topical is used to treat actinic keratosis (a condition caused by too much sun exposure) on the face and scalp.

Imiquimod topical is also used to treat a minor form of skin cancer called superficial basal cell carcinoma, when surgery would not be an appropriate treatment.

Imiquimod topical also treats genital warts that appear on the outside of the body, but this medicine is not a cure for genital warts.

Seborrheic keratosis is a benign form of skin tumortumor. The cause is unknown. The condition commonly appears after age 40.

Symptoms are skin growths that:

Solaraze is for treating actinic and seborrheic keratosis that are ... early basal cells that might be appropriate for trying Aldara, ...