Is alcoholic beverages contraindicated when taking ethinyl estradiol tablet?

It should be okay to take alcohol with ethinyl estradiol. There is a noted interaction, which is very minor. It'll be a good idea to separate the dose of ethinyl estradiol and the alcohol.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1034-0,1039-0

Anonymous

You should use the interactions checker at the top of the page and read the food interactons. There is a minor interaction howerver, I would not take the medication with an alcoholic beverage. I would take the medication separate from drinking alcohol. If you still have any concerns you should ask your pharmacist or ask your physician to make sure. Sandy