Is adderall, xanax, and vicodin harmful to take together?

Taking Xanax and vicodins together is not a good mixture.. It will cause severe depression.. And confusion.

Depends on the dose.
Safe at low doses.

If you take the adderall early in the day, you probably wouldn't be taking the Xanax at the same time. Taking a benzo and a narcotic needs some care. I take adderall in the morning and OxyContin a little later, then again once in the evening. I take lorazepam for sleep and occasionally for anxiety. Tried melatonin, buspar, trazadone and zolpidem for insomnia but get the best results with the lorazepam. The comorbidity of ADHD, anxiety, insomnia and pain creates the need for multiple drugs but as long as you are careful I wouldn't worry.