Is adderall 20mg stronger than vyvanse 50mg?

In my own experience, what immediately comes to me to say is the Vyvanse. I'm on Vyvanse 70mg. BUT here are the differences: Adderall is instant release and lasts a shorter amount of time than the Vyvanse. I'd say the Adderall lasts about 4-6 hours tops (just regular Adderall, not Adderall XR). Vyvanse is a very long-acting med that stays in your system anywhere from 8-12 hours. So, you'd have to take 20mg of Adderall 3 times a day every 4 hours to equal 50mg of a one time morning dose of Vyvanse. Make sense?

Jefer27 15 Nov 2011

yes thanks for commenting HPoole u summed it up..

HPoole 15 Nov 2011

No problem, friend!

No. I'm going to answer your other question more thoroughly than this though. Give me a few minutes. :)