Is 0.29ml per liter of bupropion an overdose?

Anonymous

Hello bride. I really wonder how did you get to this figure? pledge

Benzodiazepine Overdose - A person overdose with valium. She is given 0.2mg flumazenil IV. She?

... awakens, disoriented and agitated. Should she be given more flumazenil? Will her level of consciousness decrease? Or is it possible she didnt ...

Can bupropion 100 mg hcl be added to food or drink and be effective?

Husband refusing to take his bupropion.

Onset: Does Bupropion peak/how do you know it's working?

I am day 9 into my Bupropion use (day 16 if you count the 5 days I made the mistake of only taking 32.5 mgs once a day), and today and yesterday, I ...

Alcohol & Bupropion: never ever? Does anyone on bupropion drink without a problem?

It seems there are some horror stories of attempting to have alcohol while on bupropion- light headed and depressed for days, it hitting WAY too hard ...

Is it safe to switch from Bupropion to Paroxetine without weaning off of the Bupropion first?

I was taking Paroxetine for depression for 20+ years. My physician suggested that I might switch to a different anti-depressant and prescribed ...