Is 0.29ml per liter of bupropion an overdose?

Anonymous

Hello bride. I really wonder how did you get to this figure? pledge

Onset: Does Bupropion peak/how do you know it's working?

I am day 9 into my Bupropion use (day 16 if you count the 5 days I made the mistake of only taking 32.5 mgs once a day), and today and yesterday, I ...

Alcohol & Bupropion: never ever? Does anyone on bupropion drink without a problem?

It seems there are some horror stories of attempting to have alcohol while on bupropion- light headed and depressed for days, it hitting WAY too hard ...

Has anyone had experience with bupropion sr vs bupropion xl?

I started the xl Monday, because doc said it worked better. I've been on sr for 2 years, and so far i'm not noticing much difference, ...

Bupropion - How long do the early side effects last?

I have only been on bupropion XL 150 mg. for two days. I can't want to eat and feel tired and generally unwell.

Is it safe to switch from Bupropion to Paroxetine without weaning off of the Bupropion first?

I was taking Paroxetine for depression for 20+ years. My physician suggested that I might switch to a different anti-depressant and prescribed ...