Ip 119 long white pill?

Anonymous

Pill imprint IP 119 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 500 mg / 10 mg.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of pain; back pain; cough; rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 500 mg / 10 mg has a moderate potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

Click on the link to view an image of the pill:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/ip-119-13300.html

Take care,