Ioversol - Can you inject optiray for CT when someone is undergoing dialysis?

It is best to clear this with the patients renal specialist.

Can Oxycontin be dialyzed out of my system during dialysis?

I have dialysis starting at 7:30 in the morning. I have been taking Oxycontin in the morning with a small breakfast before I leave for dialysis. I am ...

Peritoneal dialysis - I am a Peritoneal patient and am trying to figure out the best State to live?

... in that gets the best service, hospitals and doctors for my condition. Anyone have a clue?

Optiray 300 - had a bad reaction to Optiray 4 months ago. Within the last three weeks, I have?

... developed an involuntary twisting of my legs after rest. My legs also cramp so badly, my legs are sore or aching for two to three days after the ...

Can peritoneal dialysis be done using 2000 ml solution bags?

Have been doing home PD for three weeks. Stomach is extremely getting larger and I am having trouble sleeping in bed at night. I feel discomfort like ...

2 answers 18 days ago