Ioversol - Can you inject optiray for CT when someone is undergoing dialysis?

It is best to clear this with the patients renal specialist.

How much time after a CT Angio with Optiray have traces of iodine been found in breastmilk?

What effects have been reported in the breastmilk feeded baby? Optiray 320 uses Iodine 125 or which Iodine? Thank you for your prompt answers. Please ...

Can Optiray 350 be used orally?

Can Oxycontin be dialyzed out of my system during dialysis?

I have dialysis starting at 7:30 in the morning. I have been taking Oxycontin in the morning with a small breakfast before I leave for dialysis. I am ...

Patient James having problem to source CAPD/DPCA2 in Papua New Guinea. Can u help us to buy it easily.

Peritoneal dialysis - I have full load of PD supplies recently delivered. Just had catheter?

... removed. Does anyone need these supplies. They can not be returned to supplier, worth thousands. Are there any private pay PD patients that need ...