Ioversol - Can you inject optiray for CT when someone is undergoing dialysis?

It is best to clear this with the patients renal specialist.

What is/are optiray 350 side effect on tooth structure ?

Follow of my research I want to inject optiray350 inside the pulp tissue during endodontic therapy , just I want to know is there any side effect of ...

Are extended release pain medicines removed from the body during hemo dialysis?

I am post back surgery x5 & suffer from severe back pain & left leg paralysis. I now take 140 mg. daily of Opana ER for pain. I recently ...

Peritoneal dialysis - My father is 73 and on dialysis. After treatment he starts to get leg cramps,?

... these last from 2 to 2.5 hours. Short of sedition we are unable to stop the cramps. This is not the life I envisioned for him nor he did. Please ...

Optiray 300 - had a bad reaction to Optiray 4 months ago. Within the last three weeks, I have?

... developed an involuntary twisting of my legs after rest. My legs also cramp so badly, my legs are sore or aching for two to three days after the ...