Ioversol - Can you inject optiray for CT when someone is undergoing dialysis?

It is best to clear this with the patients renal specialist.

Ioversol - why can I not find any information on using optiray as oral for ct abd scans. we?

... currently use optiray 320 mixed with powerade for oral administration. I need some kind of documentation on this type of use. I am in a research ...

How much time after a CT Angio with Optiray have traces of iodine been found in breastmilk?

What effects have been reported in the breastmilk feeded baby? Optiray 320 uses Iodine 125 or which Iodine? Thank you for your prompt answers. Please ...

Can Oxycontin be dialyzed out of my system during dialysis?

I have dialysis starting at 7:30 in the morning. I have been taking Oxycontin in the morning with a small breakfast before I leave for dialysis. I am ...

Are extended release pain medicines removed from the body during hemo dialysis?

I am post back surgery x5 & suffer from severe back pain & left leg paralysis. I now take 140 mg. daily of Opana ER for pain. I recently ...

Peritoneal dialysis - My father is 73 and on dialysis. After treatment he starts to get leg cramps,?

... these last from 2 to 2.5 hours. Short of sedition we are unable to stop the cramps. This is not the life I envisioned for him nor he did. Please ...