Ioversol - Can you inject optiray for CT when someone is undergoing dialysis?

It is best to clear this with the patients renal specialist.

Ioversol - why can I not find any information on using optiray as oral for ct abd scans. we?

... currently use optiray 320 mixed with powerade for oral administration. I need some kind of documentation on this type of use. I am in a research ...

Can Oxycontin be dialyzed out of my system during dialysis?

I have dialysis starting at 7:30 in the morning. I have been taking Oxycontin in the morning with a small breakfast before I leave for dialysis. I am ...

Are extended release pain medicines removed from the body during hemo dialysis?

I am post back surgery x5 & suffer from severe back pain & left leg paralysis. I now take 140 mg. daily of Opana ER for pain. I recently ...

Peritoneal dialysis - I have been on CCPD for about 3 months now. Fairly recently (for about the?

... last week and a half) my exit site has been hurting. I went to the dialysis center the other day to have it checked there is no sign of infection ...

Optiray 300 - had a bad reaction to Optiray 4 months ago. Within the last three weeks, I have?

... developed an involuntary twisting of my legs after rest. My legs also cramp so badly, my legs are sore or aching for two to three days after the ...