Ioversol - Can you inject optiray for CT when someone is undergoing dialysis?

It is best to clear this with the patients renal specialist.

How much time after a CT Angio with Optiray have traces of iodine been found in breastmilk?

What effects have been reported in the breastmilk feeded baby? Optiray 320 uses Iodine 125 or which Iodine? Thank you for your prompt answers. Please ...

What is/are optiray 350 side effect on tooth structure ?

Follow of my research I want to inject optiray350 inside the pulp tissue during endodontic therapy , just I want to know is there any side effect of ...

Are extended release pain medicines removed from the body during hemo dialysis?

I am post back surgery x5 & suffer from severe back pain & left leg paralysis. I now take 140 mg. daily of Opana ER for pain. I recently ...

Optiray 300 - had a bad reaction to Optiray 4 months ago. Within the last three weeks, I have?

... developed an involuntary twisting of my legs after rest. My legs also cramp so badly, my legs are sore or aching for two to three days after the ...

PERITONEAL DIALYSIS SOLUTION CAPD/DPCA 2 Need to import to?

Patient James having problem to source CAPD/DPCA2 in Papua New Guinea. Can u help us to buy it easily.

1 answer 2 days 17 hours ago