Ioversol - Can you inject optiray for CT when someone is undergoing dialysis?

It is best to clear this with the patients renal specialist.

Ioversol - why can I not find any information on using optiray as oral for ct abd scans. we?

... currently use optiray 320 mixed with powerade for oral administration. I need some kind of documentation on this type of use. I am in a research ...

How much time after a CT Angio with Optiray have traces of iodine been found in breastmilk?

What effects have been reported in the breastmilk feeded baby? Optiray 320 uses Iodine 125 or which Iodine? Thank you for your prompt answers. Please ...

Can Oxycontin be dialyzed out of my system during dialysis?

I have dialysis starting at 7:30 in the morning. I have been taking Oxycontin in the morning with a small breakfast before I leave for dialysis. I am ...

What is/are optiray 350 side effect on tooth structure ?

Follow of my research I want to inject optiray350 inside the pulp tissue during endodontic therapy , just I want to know is there any side effect of ...

Optiray 300 - had a bad reaction to Optiray 4 months ago. Within the last three weeks, I have?

... developed an involuntary twisting of my legs after rest. My legs also cramp so badly, my legs are sore or aching for two to three days after the ...