Ioversol - Can you inject optiray for CT when someone is undergoing dialysis?

It is best to clear this with the patients renal specialist.

How much time after a CT Angio with Optiray have traces of iodine been found in breastmilk?

What effects have been reported in the breastmilk feeded baby? Optiray 320 uses Iodine 125 or which Iodine? Thank you for your prompt answers. Please ...

Are extended release pain medicines removed from the body during hemo dialysis?

I am post back surgery x5 & suffer from severe back pain & left leg paralysis. I now take 140 mg. daily of Opana ER for pain. I recently ...

Peritoneal dialysis - I am a Peritoneal patient and am trying to figure out the best State to live?

... in that gets the best service, hospitals and doctors for my condition. Anyone have a clue?

Optiray 300 - had a bad reaction to Optiray 4 months ago. Within the last three weeks, I have?

... developed an involuntary twisting of my legs after rest. My legs also cramp so badly, my legs are sore or aching for two to three days after the ...

0 answers 1 day 11 hours ago