Interferon Alfa-2B - how I get free interferon ?

I don't think you can but you could ask the manufacturer/distributor in your country. May be they have a patient assistance program.

Interferon Alfa-2B/Ribavirin - Are joint pain, stomach problems, indigestion & diarrhea common ?

... common a few years after a 3rd failed attempt of using interferon and ribaviron to irradicate Hep C? Since my last attempt my hair remains thin ...

Interferon Alfa-2B - Getting dry patches on face and knuckles on hands are dry and cracked. What is?

... a really good lotion or ointment to use?

Interferon Alfa-2B/Ribavirin - Has anyone been told they have neuropathy after Using the Pegasus for

... treatment of hep c? I was just told I have server neuropathy in my feet legs and fingers. The neurologist said he belives it came from that med