What are the most effective over the counter sleep aids for Insomnia?

Try some sleepy time tea. It is a herbal and does not have the side effects that the others have. The ingredients are:
floral Egyptian chamomile, cool spearmint from the Pacific Northwest, and lively Guatemalan lemongrass. and is Caffeine Free.

Have a goood night sleep

Anonymous

Hello wreckmaster0007, Do you know why you're not sleeping? Is there something specific that's keeping you awake (train of thought), or do you have trouble getting comfortable? Have you had this for a long time? Have you spoken with a doctor or psychiatrist? There are over the counter things that can be helpful. If you go to a whole foods or health store, you can get something that contains L-Tryptophane. This can help quite a bit if you are generally drug free. If this is a very serious, long-term problem, you might want to call a sleep clinic. They can really find out what's going on and give you significant help. Good luck, keemo7

Hi, I would recomend that you go to and visit with your primary care provider to determine that there are no underlying physical disease processes. If you are cleared medically by your physician or provider, there is the all natural Melatonin, which assists in winding you down so that you can go to sleep and stay asleep. Best that it is all natural and a natural hormone that our bodies already produce. Good Luck.