Information on Colyte bowel prep and eating after using it?

What are you using Colyte for?

Does the second prep take less time to clear bowel than the first prep?

first prep 7:30 start 12:30 it ended will second prep take fewer hours?they say take it @ 6am-my procedure is @ 10:30 am

Colyte - can it be used to induce Nausea?

My husband is in the process of drinking his prescribed 4L amount of Colyte, he is now on his 3rd - 8oz glass... with great difficulty he is managing ...

GoLYTELY - I have an ileostomy, will the procedure for using colyte be the same?

This is a followup colonoscopy 1.5 years after the removal of my large intestine, i have an ileostomy and pouch.

Can Colyte be used to prepare for upper gastrointestinal series with small bowel series?

I am due for that tomorrow and I have had good experience with Colyte as prep for other procedures. Please answer urgently. Thank you. 62 years old ...

Suprep Bowel Prep Kit - I can't take this because I throw up?

Have tried mixing with various things but nothing works. Have tried other liquid products. Is there a pill available?