Information on Colyte bowel prep and eating after using it?

What are you using Colyte for?

Does the second prep take less time to clear bowel than the first prep?

first prep 7:30 start 12:30 it ended will second prep take fewer hours?they say take it @ 6am-my procedure is @ 10:30 am

What is the safest bowel prep kit for a colonoscopy?

My doctor gave me a script for Suprep prep kit. I've done some checking and am a little alarmed to find it (and other prep kits) is phosphate ...

Colyte - can it be used to induce Nausea?

My husband is in the process of drinking his prescribed 4L amount of Colyte, he is now on his 3rd - 8oz glass... with great difficulty he is managing ...

Can Colyte be used to prepare for upper gastrointestinal series with small bowel series?

I am due for that tomorrow and I have had good experience with Colyte as prep for other procedures. Please answer urgently. Thank you. 62 years old ...

Suprep Bowel Prep Kit - I can't take this because I throw up?

Have tried mixing with various things but nothing works. Have tried other liquid products. Is there a pill available?