Information on Colyte bowel prep and eating after using it?

What are you using Colyte for?

What is the safest bowel prep kit for a colonoscopy?

My doctor gave me a script for Suprep prep kit. I've done some checking and am a little alarmed to find it (and other prep kits) is phosphate ...

My bowel prep instructiions require Miralax 2x per day 5 days. OK?

For colonoscopy prep my MD wants me to use Miralax 2x per day for 5 days before using the big purge. Is this safe?

GoLYTELY - I have an ileostomy, will the procedure for using colyte be the same?

This is a followup colonoscopy 1.5 years after the removal of my large intestine, i have an ileostomy and pouch.

Can Colyte be used to prepare for upper gastrointestinal series with small bowel series?

I am due for that tomorrow and I have had good experience with Colyte as prep for other procedures. Please answer urgently. Thank you. 62 years old ...

2007 bowel prep ingredients same as current ingredients?

had colonoscopy in 2007 with no allergic reactions to ingredients, received answer on sulfa allergy previously to current ingredients in supra bowel ...