Information on Colyte bowel prep and eating after using it?

What are you using Colyte for?

Does the second prep take less time to clear bowel than the first prep?

first prep 7:30 start 12:30 it ended will second prep take fewer hours?they say take it @ 6am-my procedure is @ 10:30 am

What is the safest bowel prep kit for a colonoscopy?

My doctor gave me a script for Suprep prep kit. I've done some checking and am a little alarmed to find it (and other prep kits) is phosphate ...

My bowel prep instructiions require Miralax 2x per day 5 days. OK?

For colonoscopy prep my MD wants me to use Miralax 2x per day for 5 days before using the big purge. Is this safe?

Colyte - can it be used to induce Nausea?

My husband is in the process of drinking his prescribed 4L amount of Colyte, he is now on his 3rd - 8oz glass... with great difficulty he is managing ...

Can lovastatin be causing the need for frequent bowel movements, sometimes soft and continuous?

Most times the bowel movement is not much but happens with movement, or after eating, but never really over.