Infections - Will dicloxacillin kill strep throat?

Yes, provided the correct dosage and length of treatment is prescribed and instructions followed by the patient.

Peripheral Neuropathy from GBS - What happens to the body during an infection like strep throat ?

I have peripheral neuropathy apparently from guillain-barre syndrome. I am wondering now if every time I get sick is my immune system going to attack ...

How much dicloxacillin is effective in bone infections?

ostomyltis ?

Amoxicillin/Clavulanate - Does ratio aclavulanate treat strep throat?

I am taking this medication, for strep throat, will it treat the infection? If it does how long after taking the meds am I not contagious? And can I ...

Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis - My daughter is 10 years old and has been diagnosed with strep throat?

... infection followed by acute rheumatic fever since last year. As a baby we were in an out of the emergency room due to high fevers and sour throat ...

Does sulfamethoxazole treat strep throat?

So I am 29 yrs old and have had strep throat, sinus & ear infections my whole life. I was given so much amoxicillin prescriptions the last sinus ...

0 answers 3 days ago