Infections - Will dicloxacillin kill strep throat?

Yes, provided the correct dosage and length of treatment is prescribed and instructions followed by the patient.

Can omnicef cause neuro side effects -grinding teeth, twitching, head jerking etc?

My 2yr old son finished his second round of Omnicef in 6 weeks. first was due to strep throat and second a sinus infection. Day after the last dose, ...

Can amoxicillian 500 mg, be used for strep throat?

My son is 17 yrs old, and shows all the signs for strep. Sore throat, redness, and white patches, temperature of 101.6 under arm with ibeprophen, ...

How much dicloxacillin is effective in bone infections?

ostomyltis ?

Amoxicillin/Clavulanate - Does ratio aclavulanate treat strep throat?

I am taking this medication, for strep throat, will it treat the infection? If it does how long after taking the meds am I not contagious? And can I ...

Does sulfamethoxazole treat strep throat?

So I am 29 yrs old and have had strep throat, sinus & ear infections my whole life. I was given so much amoxicillin prescriptions the last sinus ...