Infections - Will dicloxacillin kill strep throat?

Yes, provided the correct dosage and length of treatment is prescribed and instructions followed by the patient.

Can omnicef cause neuro side effects -grinding teeth, twitching, head jerking etc?

My 2yr old son finished his second round of Omnicef in 6 weeks. first was due to strep throat and second a sinus infection. Day after the last dose, ...

Is it safe to combine amoxicillin for strep and flagyl for BV? I'm also have adderall rx?

My doc put me on Amoxy and steroids to conquer my strep throat, at the same time I am to begin flagyl for BV. Is this combo safe and aren't they ...

Im taking 600mg per dose of clindamycin for strep throat. how many doses in 24 hours. adult?

I was treated 2 weeks ago for strep with amoxicillian,slowly got better and now its back? Maybe super strep?

Can amoxicillian 500 mg, be used for strep throat?

My son is 17 yrs old, and shows all the signs for strep. Sore throat, redness, and white patches, temperature of 101.6 under arm with ibeprophen, ...