Infections - Will dicloxacillin kill strep throat?

Yes, provided the correct dosage and length of treatment is prescribed and instructions followed by the patient.

Can omnicef cause neuro side effects -grinding teeth, twitching, head jerking etc?

My 2yr old son finished his second round of Omnicef in 6 weeks. first was due to strep throat and second a sinus infection. Day after the last dose, ...

Im taking 600mg per dose of clindamycin for strep throat. how many doses in 24 hours. adult?

I was treated 2 weeks ago for strep with amoxicillian,slowly got better and now its back? Maybe super strep?

Peripheral Neuropathy from GBS - What happens to the body during an infection like strep throat ?

I have peripheral neuropathy apparently from guillain-barre syndrome. I am wondering now if every time I get sick is my immune system going to attack ...

How much dicloxacillin is effective in bone infections?

ostomyltis ?