Infections - Will dicloxacillin kill strep throat?

Yes, provided the correct dosage and length of treatment is prescribed and instructions followed by the patient.

Im taking 600mg per dose of clindamycin for strep throat. how many doses in 24 hours. adult?

I was treated 2 weeks ago for strep with amoxicillian,slowly got better and now its back? Maybe super strep?

Is bactrim indicated for strep throat?

My niece is experiencing swollen glands on the side of her throat. It is inflammed and red. She has no fever but was administered Motrin. She has ...

Peripheral Neuropathy from GBS - What happens to the body during an infection like strep throat ?

I have peripheral neuropathy apparently from guillain-barre syndrome. I am wondering now if every time I get sick is my immune system going to attack ...

How much dicloxacillin is effective in bone infections?

ostomyltis ?

Sinus infection vs. strep throat. Is my doctor on the right track?

I went to a minute clinic place today because I have the following symptoms: severe ear pain, ringing in ears, teeth pain, stuffy, runny nose, ...