Infections - Will dicloxacillin kill strep throat?

Yes, provided the correct dosage and length of treatment is prescribed and instructions followed by the patient.

Is it safe to combine amoxicillin for strep and flagyl for BV? I'm also have adderall rx?

My doc put me on Amoxy and steroids to conquer my strep throat, at the same time I am to begin flagyl for BV. Is this combo safe and aren't they ...

Peripheral Neuropathy from GBS - What happens to the body during an infection like strep throat ?

I have peripheral neuropathy apparently from guillain-barre syndrome. I am wondering now if every time I get sick is my immune system going to attack ...

Can amoxicillian 500 mg, be used for strep throat?

My son is 17 yrs old, and shows all the signs for strep. Sore throat, redness, and white patches, temperature of 101.6 under arm with ibeprophen, ...

Sinus infection vs. strep throat. Is my doctor on the right track?

I went to a minute clinic place today because I have the following symptoms: severe ear pain, ringing in ears, teeth pain, stuffy, runny nose, ...