Infections - Will dicloxacillin kill strep throat?

Yes, provided the correct dosage and length of treatment is prescribed and instructions followed by the patient.

How likley is it to have a reaction to Dicloxacillin?

I have an eye infection. I am a male, 57 years old, 195 lbs and dose is 250mg twice a day.

Is it safe to combine amoxicillin for strep and flagyl for BV? I'm also have adderall rx?

My doc put me on Amoxy and steroids to conquer my strep throat, at the same time I am to begin flagyl for BV. Is this combo safe and aren't they ...

Is bactrim indicated for strep throat?

My niece is experiencing swollen glands on the side of her throat. It is inflammed and red. She has no fever but was administered Motrin. She has ...

Can amoxicillian 500 mg, be used for strep throat?

My son is 17 yrs old, and shows all the signs for strep. Sore throat, redness, and white patches, temperature of 101.6 under arm with ibeprophen, ...