Infections - Will dicloxacillin kill strep throat?

Yes, provided the correct dosage and length of treatment is prescribed and instructions followed by the patient.

Im taking 600mg per dose of clindamycin for strep throat. how many doses in 24 hours. adult?

I was treated 2 weeks ago for strep with amoxicillian,slowly got better and now its back? Maybe super strep?

Is bactrim indicated for strep throat?

My niece is experiencing swollen glands on the side of her throat. It is inflammed and red. She has no fever but was administered Motrin. She has ...

Can amoxicillian 500 mg, be used for strep throat?

My son is 17 yrs old, and shows all the signs for strep. Sore throat, redness, and white patches, temperature of 101.6 under arm with ibeprophen, ...

Amoxicillin/Clavulanate - Does ratio aclavulanate treat strep throat?

I am taking this medication, for strep throat, will it treat the infection? If it does how long after taking the meds am I not contagious? And can I ...

Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis - My daughter is 10 years old and has been diagnosed with strep throat?

... infection followed by acute rheumatic fever since last year. As a baby we were in an out of the emergency room due to high fevers and sour throat ...