Infections - Will dicloxacillin kill strep throat?

Yes, provided the correct dosage and length of treatment is prescribed and instructions followed by the patient.

Can omnicef cause neuro side effects -grinding teeth, twitching, head jerking etc?

My 2yr old son finished his second round of Omnicef in 6 weeks. first was due to strep throat and second a sinus infection. Day after the last dose, ...

Peripheral Neuropathy from GBS - What happens to the body during an infection like strep throat ?

I have peripheral neuropathy apparently from guillain-barre syndrome. I am wondering now if every time I get sick is my immune system going to attack ...

Can amoxicillian 500 mg, be used for strep throat?

My son is 17 yrs old, and shows all the signs for strep. Sore throat, redness, and white patches, temperature of 101.6 under arm with ibeprophen, ...

How much dicloxacillin is effective in bone infections?

ostomyltis ?

Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis - My daughter is 10 years old and has been diagnosed with strep throat?

... infection followed by acute rheumatic fever since last year. As a baby we were in an out of the emergency room due to high fevers and sour throat ...