Infections - Will dicloxacillin kill strep throat?

Yes, provided the correct dosage and length of treatment is prescribed and instructions followed by the patient.

How likley is it to have a reaction to Dicloxacillin?

I have an eye infection. I am a male, 57 years old, 195 lbs and dose is 250mg twice a day.

Is bactrim indicated for strep throat?

My niece is experiencing swollen glands on the side of her throat. It is inflammed and red. She has no fever but was administered Motrin. She has ...

Peripheral Neuropathy from GBS - What happens to the body during an infection like strep throat ?

I have peripheral neuropathy apparently from guillain-barre syndrome. I am wondering now if every time I get sick is my immune system going to attack ...

How much dicloxacillin is effective in bone infections?

ostomyltis ?

Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis - My daughter is 10 years old and has been diagnosed with strep throat?

... infection followed by acute rheumatic fever since last year. As a baby we were in an out of the emergency room due to high fevers and sour throat ...