Infections - Will dicloxacillin kill strep throat?

Yes, provided the correct dosage and length of treatment is prescribed and instructions followed by the patient.

Is it safe to combine amoxicillin for strep and flagyl for BV? I'm also have adderall rx?

My doc put me on Amoxy and steroids to conquer my strep throat, at the same time I am to begin flagyl for BV. Is this combo safe and aren't they ...

Is bactrim indicated for strep throat?

My niece is experiencing swollen glands on the side of her throat. It is inflammed and red. She has no fever but was administered Motrin. She has ...

Sinus infection vs. strep throat. Is my doctor on the right track?

I went to a minute clinic place today because I have the following symptoms: severe ear pain, ringing in ears, teeth pain, stuffy, runny nose, ...

Amoxicillin/Clavulanate - Does ratio aclavulanate treat strep throat?

I am taking this medication, for strep throat, will it treat the infection? If it does how long after taking the meds am I not contagious? And can I ...