In India what is the brand name of metronidazole vaginal ?

Sorry. I am not sure. The easiest way would be to ask a local Pharmacist.

Metronidazole Topical - PLEASE HELP!! Can anybody relate or give me some advise?

I have a purple-like discharge, I’ve been using Metronidazole vaginal Gel for three days. I’ve searched the internet for over two hours ...

Medication For Vaginal Yeast Infection ?

I recently took antibiotics(metronidazole) for Bacterial vaginosis... and Now im suffering from Yeast Infection !! Wonder if I can get any Medicine ...

How can I apply Metronidazole Vaginal Gel with out the applicator?

I no longer have the applicators for my Metronidazole vaginal gel. I know the applicator holds 5 grams of the gel, but how much would that be in mLs, ...

Why do I have strange white & brown thick vaginal discharge after using Metronidazole Vaginal Gel?

I'm kind of afraid I messed things up. I am going to the walk-in clinic tomorrow morning, but want a general idea of what is up with me before I ...

On day 2 of metronidazole vaginal gel for bacterial vaginosis and when the gel is coming out?

... there is cottage cheese like discharge.. is this normal? I know it says it could cause a yeast infection but I didn't know if this is just ...