In India what is the brand name of metronidazole vaginal ?

Sorry. I am not sure. The easiest way would be to ask a local Pharmacist.

What are side affects of drinking alcohol while taking metronidazole vaginal gel. why can you not d?

Why can you not drink while using the medication?

How can I apply Metronidazole Vaginal Gel with out the applicator?

I no longer have the applicators for my Metronidazole vaginal gel. I know the applicator holds 5 grams of the gel, but how much would that be in mLs, ...

When does metronidazole for bacterial vaginosis start working?

I have been taking it for five days now and am still experiencing vaginal discomfort. I appear to have a difficult case. My gyno also added ...

Metronidazole - How long after using vaginal Metrogel should one wait before having intercourse?

Using Metrogel for vaginal bacterial infection.

Why do I have strange white & brown thick vaginal discharge after using Metronidazole Vaginal Gel?

I'm kind of afraid I messed things up. I am going to the walk-in clinic tomorrow morning, but want a general idea of what is up with me before I ...