In india brand name for vaginal lubricating gel?

I'm very certain KY jelly is available in pharmacies in India. Please check at your local pharmacy.

Can we have some data on how Januvia is developing in India?

Is the brand doing well in tier two and tier 1 and 2 cities of india

Is thick, white, gel-like discharge normal after using metronidazole vaginal gel?

I recently finished a 5 night treatment of metronidazole vaginal gel and now I am experiencing big clumps of thick, white, gel-like excretions. I ...

Anyone on Watson patches, are they gel filled? I would love to see what they look like?

I am being forced to change pharmacies right away due to insurance coverage. I have not been happy with any gel filled patches, not for the pain ...

Cottage cheese like discharge 2 days after finishing metronidazole vaginal gel?

I finished my five days treatment of metronidazole vaginal gel two days ago. I still have s lot of cottage cheese like substance inside of me that is ...