In india brand name for vaginal lubricating gel?

I'm very certain KY jelly is available in pharmacies in India. Please check at your local pharmacy.

How can I apply Metronidazole Vaginal Gel with out the applicator?

I no longer have the applicators for my Metronidazole vaginal gel. I know the applicator holds 5 grams of the gel, but how much would that be in mLs, ...

Is there any ursodiol not made in India? It used to be made in Canada?

Since the brand is uber expensive, I've been using the generic, made by Prasco Labs, manufactured in Canada by the same company as makes the ...

Anyone on Watson patches, are they gel filled? I would love to see what they look like?

I am being forced to change pharmacies right away due to insurance coverage. I have not been happy with any gel filled patches, not for the pain ...

Cottage cheese like discharge 2 days after finishing metronidazole vaginal gel?

I finished my five days treatment of metronidazole vaginal gel two days ago. I still have s lot of cottage cheese like substance inside of me that is ...

On day 2 of metronidazole vaginal gel for bacterial vaginosis and when the gel is coming out?

... there is cottage cheese like discharge.. is this normal? I know it says it could cause a yeast infection but I didn't know if this is just ...