In india brand name for vaginal lubricating gel?

I'm very certain KY jelly is available in pharmacies in India. Please check at your local pharmacy.

Atorvastatatin brand names in india?

Is thick, white, gel-like discharge normal after using metronidazole vaginal gel?

I recently finished a 5 night treatment of metronidazole vaginal gel and now I am experiencing big clumps of thick, white, gel-like excretions. I ...

I take Premarin vaginal cream for vaginal dryness, and since then have noticed my legs ache every?

... day. I also take Lyrica, Tramadol, Synthroid, Metformin, and Lexapro generic brand

Vaginal Yeast Infection - I used a generic brand of monistat 1 day formula. about an hour and a half

... later i used the restroom(urinated and defficated) i felt some of the medicene come out and saw some in the toilet. it wasnt the whole capsule ...

Is there any ursodiol not made in India? It used to be made in Canada?

Since the brand is uber expensive, I've been using the generic, made by Prasco Labs, manufactured in Canada by the same company as makes the ...