In india brand name for vaginal lubricating gel?

I'm very certain KY jelly is available in pharmacies in India. Please check at your local pharmacy.

Is thick, white, gel-like discharge normal after using metronidazole vaginal gel?

I recently finished a 5 night treatment of metronidazole vaginal gel and now I am experiencing big clumps of thick, white, gel-like excretions. I ...

Is there any ursodiol not made in India? It used to be made in Canada?

Since the brand is uber expensive, I've been using the generic, made by Prasco Labs, manufactured in Canada by the same company as makes the ...

Anyone on Watson patches, are they gel filled? I would love to see what they look like?

I am being forced to change pharmacies right away due to insurance coverage. I have not been happy with any gel filled patches, not for the pain ...

Bacterial vaginosis - is cottage cheese like discharge normal, taking metronidazole?

On day 2 of metronidazole vaginal gel for bacterial vaginosis and when the gel is coming out there is cottage cheese like discharge.. is this normal? ...

Is Vyvanse available in India?

I was diagnosed with ADHD (non-hyperactive or inattentive type) 3 months back, and has been taking Vyvanse 40mg as prescribed by my Physican. Soon I ...