In india brand name for vaginal lubricating gel?

I'm very certain KY jelly is available in pharmacies in India. Please check at your local pharmacy.

Atorvastatatin brand names in india?

Can we have some data on how Januvia is developing in India?

Is the brand doing well in tier two and tier 1 and 2 cities of india

How can I apply Metronidazole Vaginal Gel with out the applicator?

I no longer have the applicators for my Metronidazole vaginal gel. I know the applicator holds 5 grams of the gel, but how much would that be in mLs, ...

Is thick, white, gel-like discharge normal after using metronidazole vaginal gel?

I recently finished a 5 night treatment of metronidazole vaginal gel and now I am experiencing big clumps of thick, white, gel-like excretions. I ...

I have used metro viginal gel for 5days before my period..and now my period hasn't come yet and I?

... got it last month the 2/10/2014-07/10/2014 and I never wait so long for it to come..i have a light pinkish discharge after using the metro gel ...