In india brand name for vaginal lubricating gel?

I'm very certain KY jelly is available in pharmacies in India. Please check at your local pharmacy.

How can I apply Metronidazole Vaginal Gel with out the applicator?

I no longer have the applicators for my Metronidazole vaginal gel. I know the applicator holds 5 grams of the gel, but how much would that be in mLs, ...

Is thick, white, gel-like discharge normal after using metronidazole vaginal gel?

I recently finished a 5 night treatment of metronidazole vaginal gel and now I am experiencing big clumps of thick, white, gel-like excretions. I ...

Is it effective to take metronidazole oral while using the vaginal gel??

I am wondering if taking both oral and gel medication would knock out BV sooner than the whole 7day treatment reccomended??? also which metod has ...

Alprazolam - is there any difference in the generic brand 2089 v ?

they seem to be like a gel or thicker than the other brands I have gotten could you tel me why that is?