In india brand name for vaginal lubricating gel?

I'm very certain KY jelly is available in pharmacies in India. Please check at your local pharmacy.

Can we have some data on how Januvia is developing in India?

Is the brand doing well in tier two and tier 1 and 2 cities of india

How can I apply Metronidazole Vaginal Gel with out the applicator?

I no longer have the applicators for my Metronidazole vaginal gel. I know the applicator holds 5 grams of the gel, but how much would that be in mLs, ...

I take Premarin vaginal cream for vaginal dryness, and since then have noticed my legs ache every?

... day. I also take Lyrica, Tramadol, Synthroid, Metformin, and Lexapro generic brand

Cottage cheese like discharge 2 days after finishing metronidazole vaginal gel?

I finished my five days treatment of metronidazole vaginal gel two days ago. I still have s lot of cottage cheese like substance inside of me that is ...

Recommend some Adapalene and Clindamycin Gel ?

I am from india and I was using Edplin-C gel(Adapalene & Clindamycin Gel) for clearing acne. it works good but after sometime the company started ...