In india brand name for vaginal lubricating gel?

I'm very certain KY jelly is available in pharmacies in India. Please check at your local pharmacy.

Is thick, white, gel-like discharge normal after using metronidazole vaginal gel?

I recently finished a 5 night treatment of metronidazole vaginal gel and now I am experiencing big clumps of thick, white, gel-like excretions. I ...

MetroGel-Vaginal - How long after I finish my prescribed dose will I need to wait until I have sex?

I was prescribed.to use Metro Gel for 5 nights. My husband and I have a very active sex life usually at least once daily. I am trying to determine ...

Is it effective to take metronidazole oral while using the vaginal gel??

I am wondering if taking both oral and gel medication would knock out BV sooner than the whole 7day treatment reccomended??? also which metod has ...