In india brand name for vaginal lubricating gel?

I'm very certain KY jelly is available in pharmacies in India. Please check at your local pharmacy.

How can I apply Metronidazole Vaginal Gel with out the applicator?

I no longer have the applicators for my Metronidazole vaginal gel. I know the applicator holds 5 grams of the gel, but how much would that be in mLs, ...

Is thick, white, gel-like discharge normal after using metronidazole vaginal gel?

I recently finished a 5 night treatment of metronidazole vaginal gel and now I am experiencing big clumps of thick, white, gel-like excretions. I ...

I take Premarin vaginal cream for vaginal dryness, and since then have noticed my legs ache every?

... day. I also take Lyrica, Tramadol, Synthroid, Metformin, and Lexapro generic brand

Cottage cheese like discharge 2 days after finishing metronidazole vaginal gel?

I finished my five days treatment of metronidazole vaginal gel two days ago. I still have s lot of cottage cheese like substance inside of me that is ...