In india brand name for vaginal lubricating gel?

I'm very certain KY jelly is available in pharmacies in India. Please check at your local pharmacy.

Atorvastatatin brand names in india?

Can we have some data on how Januvia is developing in India?

Is the brand doing well in tier two and tier 1 and 2 cities of india

Is thick, white, gel-like discharge normal after using metronidazole vaginal gel?

I recently finished a 5 night treatment of metronidazole vaginal gel and now I am experiencing big clumps of thick, white, gel-like excretions. I ...

Is it ok to have irritation/discharge after taking the Metronidazole vaginal gel and a fluconazole?

I took the pill and my first does of the gel Tuesday and today I see more thick discharge and it itches so does that mean that it's working?

I have been taking zidoval vaginal gel and my yeast was white before but now it has turned yellow?

I dnt understand wat is going on and l don't see any change.please help.they said l have bv

0 answers 17 days ago