In blood drug testing does hydrocodone show up the same as oxycodone?

Yes it just shows up as an opiate, I believe. Good Luck and God Bless

Does morphine (ms contin) and oxycodone show up the same on a drug test?

How does ms contin (morphine) and oxycodone show up on a (blood,in-house urine, and lab urine) drug test? How long are they detectable? How do the ...

Using a blood test, how long will Opana ER show up in your system?

I take Oxycodone 30mg & Opana ER 40mg, & today at the Dr.'s office the Opana ER didn't show up on a urine drug test. I have been ...

Why would Oxycodone show on a urine test when all I take is Hydrocodone?

My doctor did a drug screen on me in his office and said that I had Oxycodone in my system but I know for a fact the only medicine I took was the ...

Will oxycodone and hydrocodone show up the same in a blood test?

My wisdom teeth are coming in and I went to the hospital and they prescribed me hydrocodone, I ran out and was still in a lot of pain. My cousin had ...

How long does it take till oxycodone can not be detected by drug screens?

I am on 225 mg time release morphine each day... 2 1/2 weeks ago I took 2 10mg tablets of oxycodone. Will it show up in a urine or blood test today? ...