In blood drug testing does hydrocodone show up the same as oxycodone?

Yes it just shows up as an opiate, I believe. Good Luck and God Bless

When Pain doctors do routine drug testing, do they check blood too?

My boyfriend has been prescribed percocet for the past few months. He signed and agreement saying there would be routine drug tests. What are the ...

Does SUBOXONE SHOW AS AN OPPIATE ON A URINE SAMPLE?? AND DOES HYDROCODEN AND OR OXYCODONE SHOW DIFF?

SUBOXONE (buprenorphine and nalaxone) COME UP OR SHOW ON A URINE TEST FOR PROBATION. DOES HYDROCODONE AND OXYCODONE (lORTAB/VICODEN PERCOSET)SHOW ...

Will oxycodone and hydrocodone show up the same in a blood test?

My wisdom teeth are coming in and I went to the hospital and they prescribed me hydrocodone, I ran out and was still in a lot of pain. My cousin had ...

How long does it take till oxycodone can not be detected by drug screens?

I am on 225 mg time release morphine each day... 2 1/2 weeks ago I took 2 10mg tablets of oxycodone. Will it show up in a urine or blood test today? ...

Blood testing with prescribed narcotics?

my dr is blood testing me for my xanax hydrocodone and oxycodone on the 30th of may 2012 i am suppose to take 3 -1mg xanax 4 -750mg hydrocodone and 3 ...