In blood drug testing does hydrocodone show up the same as oxycodone?

Yes it just shows up as an opiate, I believe. Good Luck and God Bless

When Pain doctors do routine drug testing, do they check blood too?

My boyfriend has been prescribed percocet for the past few months. He signed and agreement saying there would be routine drug tests. What are the ...

Why would oxycodone show up in a urine drug test if I haven't taken any?

I went to the doctor today ... i had 2 take a urine test... i guess it test for more than one pain me it came back showing i had oxycodone in my ...

Using a blood test, how long will Opana ER show up in your system?

I take Oxycodone 30mg & Opana ER 40mg, & today at the Dr.'s office the Opana ER didn't show up on a urine drug test. I have been ...

Will oxycodone and hydrocodone show up the same in a blood test?

My wisdom teeth are coming in and I went to the hospital and they prescribed me hydrocodone, I ran out and was still in a lot of pain. My cousin had ...

How long does it take till oxycodone can not be detected by drug screens?

I am on 225 mg time release morphine each day... 2 1/2 weeks ago I took 2 10mg tablets of oxycodone. Will it show up in a urine or blood test today? ...