In blood drug testing does hydrocodone show up the same as oxycodone?

Yes it just shows up as an opiate, I believe. Good Luck and God Bless

What is the half life for hydrocodone? For testing purposes?

Pre-employment 10 panel drug screen how long will lortab show up after last taking it?

Using a blood test, how long will Opana ER show up in your system?

I take Oxycodone 30mg & Opana ER 40mg, & today at the Dr.'s office the Opana ER didn't show up on a urine drug test. I have been ...

Does SUBOXONE SHOW AS AN OPPIATE ON A URINE SAMPLE?? AND DOES HYDROCODEN AND OR OXYCODONE SHOW DIFF?

SUBOXONE (buprenorphine and nalaxone) COME UP OR SHOW ON A URINE TEST FOR PROBATION. DOES HYDROCODONE AND OXYCODONE (lORTAB/VICODEN PERCOSET)SHOW ...

Will oxycodone and hydrocodone show up the same in a blood test?

My wisdom teeth are coming in and I went to the hospital and they prescribed me hydrocodone, I ran out and was still in a lot of pain. My cousin had ...

How long does it take till oxycodone can not be detected by drug screens?

I am on 225 mg time release morphine each day... 2 1/2 weeks ago I took 2 10mg tablets of oxycodone. Will it show up in a urine or blood test today? ...