In blood drug testing does hydrocodone show up the same as oxycodone?

Yes it just shows up as an opiate, I believe. Good Luck and God Bless

Why would oxycodone show up in a urine drug test if I haven't taken any?

I went to the doctor today ... i had 2 take a urine test... i guess it test for more than one pain me it came back showing i had oxycodone in my ...

Does SUBOXONE SHOW AS AN OPPIATE ON A URINE SAMPLE?? AND DOES HYDROCODEN AND OR OXYCODONE SHOW DIFF?

SUBOXONE (buprenorphine and nalaxone) COME UP OR SHOW ON A URINE TEST FOR PROBATION. DOES HYDROCODONE AND OXYCODONE (lORTAB/VICODEN PERCOSET)SHOW ...

Why would Oxycodone show on a urine test when all I take is Hydrocodone?

My doctor did a drug screen on me in his office and said that I had Oxycodone in my system but I know for a fact the only medicine I took was the ...

How long does it take till oxycodone can not be detected by drug screens?

I am on 225 mg time release morphine each day... 2 1/2 weeks ago I took 2 10mg tablets of oxycodone. Will it show up in a urine or blood test today? ...

Blood testing with prescribed narcotics?

my dr is blood testing me for my xanax hydrocodone and oxycodone on the 30th of may 2012 i am suppose to take 3 -1mg xanax 4 -750mg hydrocodone and 3 ...