I have read alot of things about Clomid and it seems like it works. My boyfriend and I have been trying for ever a year to get pregnant and it just aint happening, so I think I need help. I will take any advice or suggestions anyone has to offer. thank you!
20 Sep 2010
Clomid (clomiphene citrate) is a prescription medication that is used as an infertility treatment for women.
Clomid indirectly stimulates the ovaries, causing an egg to mature and be released (ovulation).
Clomid can help women who do not normally ovulate become pregnant. In clinical studies, 30% of women with ovulation problems became pregnant after taking the drug. Of these pregnancies, 7.89% were multiple births -- mostly twins.
Some general considerations for when and how to take Clomid include:
* The medication comes in tablet form. It should be taken by mouth once a day for five days during the menstrual cycle.
* You can take Clomid with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
* Your dosage should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
* For Clomid to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. The medication will not work if you stop taking it.
For more details do talk/seek advice from a doc/gynecologist for a prescription, all the best, take care & be well!
- Clomid Information for Consumers
- Clomid Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)< / span>
- Side Effects of Clomid (detailed)< / span>
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
... clomid but my question is he works off shore and get gets home the day before Im due to ovulat Should i still take the meds?
1 answer • 12 Sep 2012
1 answer • 26 May 2013
... 8.6,PROLACTIN7.9,TESTOSTERONE 0.8,INSULIN 70.7.From last six months i am on clomid therapy along with metformin. last month the dosage is 150g ...
1 answer • 31 Mar 2014