Hi everyone, thanks so much for the kind responses, I'm feeling a lot better, my kids have been wonderful, as usual, I'm still having problems with breathing, on O2 at home now, all these meds are starting to get to me. I'm wondering if anyone has had problems with prednisone? I'm hungry all the time, cannot sleep well, and I feel agitated for no reason at all.
I just wanted to add also, thanks for responding to my daughter Nancy, she's a trooper, I had no time to come online, and seemed to get sick so fast, I really do not like being in a hospital, home is so nice, I just really appreciated everyone here for keeping in touch, my daughter said she felt so welcome and now understands more why I am always on the forum reading and trying to help when I can. She sends her thanks also :)

I just am having problems adjusting to the medication. I will be on later, I get tired very easily still, but wanted to check in real quick and say "hey" to everyone. (((hugs))) midwestma, home at last...