I'm 19 years old, considering taking humatrobe 12mg as a strength and muscle enhancer.Is this safe?

Firstly Humatrope is not indicated for the purpose you wish to use it for and yes it does have potential side effects.

Humatrope (somatropin) is a form of human growth hormone. Human growth hormone is important in the body for the growth of bones and muscles.

Somatropin is used to treat growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone, and in those with chronic kidney failure, Noonan syndrome, Turner syndrome, short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes. Somatropin is also used to prevent severe weight loss in people with AIDS, or to treat short bowel syndrome.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/humatrope.html