If you take niaspan will it delute other drugs in your system?

No, it shouldn't/won't dilute other drugs in your system.

Niaspan works by reducing LDL ("bad") cholesterol and triglycerides and increasing HDL ("good") cholesterol. Niaspan contains niacin, also called nicotinic acid, a B vitamin (vitamin B3). It occurs naturally in plants and animals and is present in many multiple vitamin supplements.

Niaspan lowers cholesterol levels, reducing the risk for a second heart attack, slows or treats hardening of the arteries, and lowers very high serum triglyceride levels. It is used in combination with diet.