If you stop taking Nexium could it cause stomach pain?

Stopping Nexium shouldn't be the cause of stomach pains, unless your symptoms of heartburn/GERD are coming back.

I've taken Metformin for over four years and it's always given me a lot of stomach pain and?

I've taken Metformin for over four years and it's always given me a lot of stomach pain and problems. I am Insulin Resistance and not ...

Can you take Nexium on an empty stomach?

I don't usually eat anything after nine pm , and I was woundering if taking it on an empty stomach after nine is safe, or do you need to eat ...

Can you take antacids while on nexium?

I have been taking nexium for 9 years now. In the past couple weeks I have experienced much gastrol discomfort especially flatulence and this seems ...

Tapazole - Please describe stomach pain side effect?

I started Methimazole about a week ago and am having stomach pain as mid epigastric pain one would have with GERD, but I am also on Nexium and this ...