If you stop taking Nexium could it cause stomach pain?

Stopping Nexium shouldn't be the cause of stomach pains, unless your symptoms of heartburn/GERD are coming back.

I've taken Metformin for over four years and it's always given me a lot of stomach pain and?

I've taken Metformin for over four years and it's always given me a lot of stomach pain and problems. I am Insulin Resistance and not ...

Stomach pain going on since May?

I have had pain in my stomach since the end of May and its not going away. I have a lot of gas. I mostly have diarrhea, no hardness. My stomach pains ...

Can you lay down after taking Nexium?

Any suggestions to get rid of acid in the stomach. I always seem to have a burning in my mouth.

Can I stop taking pantoprozale after 6 weeks?

I started taking pantoprazale 6 weeks ago, having stomach pain and other side effects and want to stop. Pharmacist said to just stop taking it but is ...