If you stop taking Nexium could it cause stomach pain?

Stopping Nexium shouldn't be the cause of stomach pains, unless your symptoms of heartburn/GERD are coming back.

I've taken Metformin for over four years and it's always given me a lot of stomach pain and?

I've taken Metformin for over four years and it's always given me a lot of stomach pain and problems. I am Insulin Resistance and not ...

Tapazole - Please describe stomach pain side effect?

I started Methimazole about a week ago and am having stomach pain as mid epigastric pain one would have with GERD, but I am also on Nexium and this ...

Can I stop taking pantoprozale after 6 weeks?

I started taking pantoprazale 6 weeks ago, having stomach pain and other side effects and want to stop. Pharmacist said to just stop taking it but is ...

For how long I can use Nexium (24 hr heartburn) - Is it correct if I take one capsule a day ?

I was on NEXIUM 40 mg for last 7 years because of ulcers on my stomach, 5 month ago Doctor relied me from nexium with explanation that my body is ...

1 answer 6 days ago