If you stop taking Nexium could it cause stomach pain?

Stopping Nexium shouldn't be the cause of stomach pains, unless your symptoms of heartburn/GERD are coming back.

I've taken Metformin for over four years and it's always given me a lot of stomach pain and?

I've taken Metformin for over four years and it's always given me a lot of stomach pain and problems. I am Insulin Resistance and not ...

Stomach pain going on since May?

I have had pain in my stomach since the end of May and its not going away. I have a lot of gas. I mostly have diarrhea, no hardness. My stomach pains ...

Can you lay down after taking Nexium?

Any suggestions to get rid of acid in the stomach. I always seem to have a burning in my mouth.

For how long I can use Nexium (24 hr heartburn) - Is it correct if I take one capsule a day ?

I was on NEXIUM 40 mg for last 7 years because of ulcers on my stomach, 5 month ago Doctor relied me from nexium with explanation that my body is ...