If you are taking methylphenidate can a ua come up positive for methamphedimine?

yes

How long does ot take methylphenidate to get out of system, and how to cut down?

I am taking 3-20mg per day. Just recently started on # 3 but having really bad headaches. I would like to cut the 3rd pill out.

There is no methylphenidate available in most of MA pharmacies!! Where to get it?

I need the Methylphenidate ER 20 mg. pill but have been told there is a huge 4 month old back order from this manufacturer. Where is there a supply ...

Methylphenidate - How do I know when my kid is taking the right amount of mg?

My son just started this concert and I don't know if 18mg is enough or if he should go up. I just don't want to go to far with it

When taking methylphenidate can they not take it on the weekneds?

My 5 year old grandson was labled ADD he is taking methylphenidate long lasting (8) hours his parents don't give it to him on the weekneds. is ...