If you are taking methylphenidate can a ua come up positive for methamphedimine?

yes

Who makes methylphenidate? not ritalin, positive on that?

I am trying to remember strength the dr. Gave me for e. B. V. / c. F. S. I haven't been his patient for 11 years and my records are in storage ...

How long does ot take methylphenidate to get out of system, and how to cut down?

I am taking 3-20mg per day. Just recently started on # 3 but having really bad headaches. I would like to cut the 3rd pill out.

There is no methylphenidate available in most of MA pharmacies!! Where to get it?

I need the Methylphenidate ER 20 mg. pill but have been told there is a huge 4 month old back order from this manufacturer. Where is there a supply ...

Can methylphenidate and Vyvanse be used together for ADHD?

I have been taking methylphenidate for ADHD and I recently began taking Vyvanse which works more as an antidepressant rather than a drug for ADHD.

When taking methylphenidate can they not take it on the weekneds?

My 5 year old grandson was labled ADD he is taking methylphenidate long lasting (8) hours his parents don't give it to him on the weekneds. is ...