If you are taking methylphenidate can a ua come up positive for methamphedimine?

yes

There is no methylphenidate available in most of MA pharmacies!! Where to get it?

I need the Methylphenidate ER 20 mg. pill but have been told there is a huge 4 month old back order from this manufacturer. Where is there a supply ...

Can methylphenidate and Vyvanse be used together for ADHD?

I have been taking methylphenidate for ADHD and I recently began taking Vyvanse which works more as an antidepressant rather than a drug for ADHD.

Will methylphenidate cause seizures?

i have been taking methylphenidate for many years and recently began having seizures this last time it was really bad i had 5 seizures in a row. ...

Nausea on Methylphenidate?

I started Methylphenidate last week. I'm taking it to treat my depression. This past week I've had headaches come and go, jaw pain, and I ...