If you are taking methylphenidate can a ua come up positive for methamphedimine?

yes

Who makes methylphenidate? not ritalin, positive on that?

I am trying to remember strength the dr. Gave me for e. B. V. / c. F. S. I haven't been his patient for 11 years and my records are in storage ...

What is daytrana [methylphenidate transdermal system]?

delivers 15mg over 9 hours[1.6mg/hr] each patch contains 41.3mg of methylphenidate. rx only

Can methylphenidate and Vyvanse be used together for ADHD?

I have been taking methylphenidate for ADHD and I recently began taking Vyvanse which works more as an antidepressant rather than a drug for ADHD.

How can I know if my child is allergic to methylphenidate?

My child is undergoing a trial on Retalin which essentially works with methylphenidate (current diose 7.5mg/day). He behaved irritably and anxiously ...

I want to go a bars-restaurants can I drink alcool or do I need to wait the methylphenidate finish?

I have narcolepsie and take methylphenidate to stay awake in the day. I will have to take some if I don't want to have my face in my supper but ...