If you are taking methylphenidate can a ua come up positive for methamphedimine?

yes

There is no methylphenidate available in most of MA pharmacies!! Where to get it?

I need the Methylphenidate ER 20 mg. pill but have been told there is a huge 4 month old back order from this manufacturer. Where is there a supply ...

When taking methylphenidate can they not take it on the weekneds?

My 5 year old grandson was labled ADD he is taking methylphenidate long lasting (8) hours his parents don't give it to him on the weekneds. is ...

I want to go a bars-restaurants can I drink alcool or do I need to wait the methylphenidate finish?

I have narcolepsie and take methylphenidate to stay awake in the day. I will have to take some if I don't want to have my face in my supper but ...

Nausea on Methylphenidate?

I started Methylphenidate last week. I'm taking it to treat my depression. This past week I've had headaches come and go, jaw pain, and I ...