If you are taking methylphenidate can a ua come up positive for methamphedimine?

yes

Can methylphenidate and Vyvanse be used together for ADHD?

I have been taking methylphenidate for ADHD and I recently began taking Vyvanse which works more as an antidepressant rather than a drug for ADHD.

When taking methylphenidate can they not take it on the weekneds?

My 5 year old grandson was labled ADD he is taking methylphenidate long lasting (8) hours his parents don't give it to him on the weekneds. is ...

I want to go a bars-restaurants can I drink alcool or do I need to wait the methylphenidate finish?

I have narcolepsie and take methylphenidate to stay awake in the day. I will have to take some if I don't want to have my face in my supper but ...

Will methylphenidate cause seizures?

i have been taking methylphenidate for many years and recently began having seizures this last time it was really bad i had 5 seizures in a row. ...