If you are taking lamotrigine how long does it take to get it out of your system?

After multiple dosing (in volunteers who took no other medicines) of lamotrigine the elimination half life is noted to be between 11.6 to 61.6 hours.

The elimination half half varies with other parameters. Please see link below.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/lamotrigine.html

For lamotrigine to be totally out of your system it would take 5.5 half life's (5.5 x 61.6 hours (max)) i.e. 338.8 hours (approximately 14 days). This is using the maximum time and could vary with change in other parameters.