If taking coumadin for a lifetime, do you recommend wearing some kind of identification about it?

Yes, Yes, Yes There are necklaces, braclets... Wear BOTH. That way when EMS starts to work on you they see both. It is that important.

Do not forget to have regular blood testing as your doctor wants you to have. This will make sure you have enough Coumadin to do you good. Monthly or bi monthly is the usual. Some doctors have a tech come to your home that way you do not forget.

Absolutly

YES!! My doctor is adamant about this! I've found some nice id bracelets that are dressier and don't look like the old-stainless-steel standbys.
I wear mine 24/7!

Anonymous

Yes, you can get one at Drug Store

Without a doubt. I wear a medic alert necklace I got from AmericanMedical-ID.com

I wear it to work and whenever I'm not with with my wife - if something happened and I couldn't speak and my wife wasn't around then I have the alert necklace.

yes i recommend wearing id braceket or necklace i wear mine 24/7 as you never know when you may need it we hope we dont but better be safe than sorry

YES!

If you are ever in an accident the medical response team needs to know how to treat your injury. As with ANY medications or conditions. They need to know how to properly administer aid.