If someone injected themselves with trazadone intravenously what would the side effects be?

chad may; DO NOT do anything like that. It will raise the Seratonin in your brain too fast. It could also send a water bubble straight to your heart and kill you. The little "high" that you would get is not worth the fact that it could kill you instantly. And it has happened maybe not the first time or the second but it will happen. Do not play with your life like that. You are worth way too much to someone out there. Good luck