If my husband is taking cipro will it give me a yeast infection after sex?

No his taking Cipro should not cause you to get a yeast infection from sexual contact unless he already has a Candida infection that could be passed to you. Men are not as prone to getting them from antibiotics like women are. They can get a yeast infection from us though. When we take antibiotics it kills all the bacterias-good and bad. There are certain "good" bacterias that prevent overgrowth of Candida (or yeast) that are killed by antibiotics which then causes the overgrowth of Candida in the vagina but that is because the vagina is an optimal place for Candida to grow-nice and warm, dark and moist so the Candida spreads rapidly causing a yeast infection. Men do not have this warm moist recess so they do not get them as easily. They usually get Candida infections from sexual contact with a woman who is infected.