If ketoprofen avialable as orodisperiable tablet?

I have searched ... but I'm pretty sure that ketoprofen isn't available as a dispersible tablet.

I would like to use the ketoprofen for the treatment of lamness in tiger what will be the safe dose?

I am a vet.working with zoo and one of my tigeress having sever pain in the right fore limb,difficult walking I have tried with meloxicame injection ...

Is it safe for me to take Ketoprofen for mild chest pain?

I am a 21 year old male and started getting mild chest pain and was prescribed 75mg of ketoprofen. I have a great medical history and am not allergic ...

How long do side effects last after you stop taking ketoprofen?

I have had a lot of GI pain since taking ketoprofen. It has been 7 days since I stopped taking it and still have some GI discomfort.

Can I take ibuprofen while taking ketoprofen?

My doctor prescribed ketoprofen (200mg extended release) for inflammation in my knee. There is arthritis in my knee, and I had a medial meniscus ...

Ketoprofen/lidocaine/baclofen/gusifenesin topical compound?

Patient is experiencing pain and this compound was recommended. What is the use/rationale of each of these components in this compound?