If I took tramadol for pain and then took a drug test would I fail the test?

hi jvillsenor, Tramadol is a non- narcotic pain releiver. It does however have a high abuse potential. You would more than likely pass the drug test unless they specifically tested you for tramadol. Good luck. Fall Queen

christineATU 23 Apr 2010

I agree with Queen... btw, did you see the question I posted? "Are you sick of doctors?"

fall queen 24 Apr 2010

christine I saw your comment and signed on the dotted line FQ

Yes you would pass i recently took drug test and iam on tramadol unless they want to test you for it then it wont be on there its not a narcotic can be addicting but not as high as other pain medication like lortabs and such they test for benzos , weed , hydros ,cocaine and few others unless you do drugs your clean no need to panic over tramadol just make sure you have script