If I have sex the day that my placebo week starts without a condom. can I get pregnant?

Probably not. The use of the pill in weeks of active pills will protect you. The pill in it's self is only 99.99% effective.

No, not if you've taken your prior three weeks of active pills. If you have taken AS DIRECTED, and NOT missed any doses those previous weeks, you don't need continual active pills to be protected from pregnancy. Thats they way they're designed. If you have missed a pill then you risk pregnancy at any time. You may ovulate if you skip. Nearly 100% effective, NEARLY, if taken as directed, sex at any time, taking any week of the pill, will not result in pregnancy. If you're taking as directed, don't worry about the "when" of sex.