If I have sarcoid and take inhalers for bronchitis should I take corgard?

Corgard is a "beta blocker". Beta blockers block the beta receptors in the heart and the lungs. Blocking beta receptors in the lungs causes the airway structures to become more tense and constricted, which is dangerous for people with asthma, COPD, and other airway diseases.

You are probably better taking a cardioselective beta blocker - one that acts mainly on the beta receptors in the heart.
Talk with your doctor.

http://highbloodpressure.about.com/od/treatmentmonitoring/f/asthma-beta.htm