If I crush up viagra does it work faster?

Oreo99,
Nope. If you want it to work faster, take it on an empty stomach 30 minutes to 1hour before sexual activity.

bollard 28 Jun 2011

I agree. For fast immediate action that is what I do

Can I crush my subutex and then place it under my tongue to dissolve?

Is it important to have a full subutex under the tongue to disolve slowly or can i crush it to make it dissolve faster? I don't know if the ...

Will Viagra work for a Smoker too?

Can people from their experience tell me, if Viagra will also also work for a smoker? I have been smoking for years together now, and also habitual ...

Viibryd - Is this an SSRI and does it work faster than other antidepressants?

I would like to try something that works-I suffer form mdd and had very negative results form other meds. Is this drug an ssri and doesn it work ...

Is there a tablet form of viagra that dissolve in your mouth?

I went to a office that offered me viagra that works faster and dissolve in your mouth. Is it true. Is there a way i can get viagra in blue pill form ...

The few times my husband took Viagra, he got extremely tired?

I heard this from a friend of mine that her husband gets tired also when he takes Viagra. This does not happen with Cialis, but he would prefer ...