If I crush up viagra does it work faster?

Oreo99,
Nope. If you want it to work faster, take it on an empty stomach 30 minutes to 1hour before sexual activity.

bollard 28 Jun 2011

I agree. For fast immediate action that is what I do

How does Viagra work?

I know it gives you an erection but ­how does it do that? And why does Viagra only work when the man is sexually stimulated?

Can revatio work better than viagra . Viagra does not work for me, is there an alternative?

I have tried viagra and found very little response (although sexually stimulated) I am 65 and my wife is 54. My doctor has said it is simply an ...

Viibryd - Is this an SSRI and does it work faster than other antidepressants?

I would like to try something that works-I suffer form mdd and had very negative results form other meds. Is this drug an ssri and doesn it work ...

I have tried viagra they don't work. Is this a pshcyological or physiological problem?

my testostrerone level is around 400.

The few times my husband took Viagra, he got extremely tired?

I heard this from a friend of mine that her husband gets tired also when he takes Viagra. This does not happen with Cialis, but he would prefer ...

1 answer 17 days ago