If I crush up viagra does it work faster?

Oreo99,
Nope. If you want it to work faster, take it on an empty stomach 30 minutes to 1hour before sexual activity.

bollard 28 Jun 2011

I agree. For fast immediate action that is what I do

How does Viagra work?

I know it gives you an erection but ­how does it do that? And why does Viagra only work when the man is sexually stimulated?

Can revatio work better than viagra . Viagra does not work for me, is there an alternative?

I have tried viagra and found very little response (although sexually stimulated) I am 65 and my wife is 54. My doctor has said it is simply an ...

Will Viagra work for a Smoker too?

Can people from their experience tell me, if Viagra will also also work for a smoker? I have been smoking for years together now, and also habitual ...

Is there a tablet form of viagra that dissolve in your mouth?

I went to a office that offered me viagra that works faster and dissolve in your mouth. Is it true. Is there a way i can get viagra in blue pill form ...