If I crush up viagra does it work faster?

Oreo99,
Nope. If you want it to work faster, take it on an empty stomach 30 minutes to 1hour before sexual activity.

bollard 28 Jun 2011

I agree. For fast immediate action that is what I do

Can I crush my subutex and then place it under my tongue to dissolve?

Is it important to have a full subutex under the tongue to disolve slowly or can i crush it to make it dissolve faster? I don't know if the ...

Can revatio work better than viagra . Viagra does not work for me, is there an alternative?

I have tried viagra and found very little response (although sexually stimulated) I am 65 and my wife is 54. My doctor has said it is simply an ...

Will Viagra work for a Smoker too?

Can people from their experience tell me, if Viagra will also also work for a smoker? I have been smoking for years together now, and also habitual ...

Viibryd - Is this an SSRI and does it work faster than other antidepressants?

I would like to try something that works-I suffer form mdd and had very negative results form other meds. Is this drug an ssri and doesn it work ...

Can viagra be called in to the pharmacy by my doctor?

I work in a walk in clinic and a patient forgot his viagra can his doctor call the script in over the phone?

2 answers 15 days ago