If I can not afford the medication Ranexa,is there a way to get it at a reduced price,it cost $400?

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer ... they may have some sort of patient assistance programs.

frankeeee 8 Jan 2012

thank you for your help,GOD BLESS...

Anonymous

Hello frankeeee. Yes there is. You might call Ranexa Connect. They can aid people who have insurance, but still require assistance, and also for people without any insurance. You may reach them at The Patient Assistance Program 09-00 to 08-00 Est : 1-888-726-3925 Best of wishes,pledge

frankeeee 8 Jan 2012

thank you for your time,and getting the phone number for my husband,you have been very helpful,GOD BLESS you...
I will contact them tomorrow ...
Have a good New Year :-)

Anonymous 8 Jan 2012

Thank you and you are very welcome. Good luck and I hope it helps, be well,pledge