If I am in recovery from durg addiction is this medicine safe for me to take?

Anonymous

Can you be more specific, what were u addited to.

Lonely in Recovery?

Hello all! I have read these posts for some time now-but this is my first post. I have been on subs for 10 months, after 4 years of hydro addiction. ...

Is celebrex addictive?

I am in recovery from drug addiction, and would like to avoid any pain killer which can cause addiction. any studies, reports on this topic available?

I have a 14 yr old daughter that is 22 weeks preganant and is addicted to opanas. I put her in a 45?

day treatment program for recovery yesterday i want to know what kind of affect will her addiction have on her unborn child if any

I already used medicines for depression such as Tablets:Effexor.Stablon,Dogmatil,Resperdal,no cure?

no recovery, I use now a days Dogmatil 100mg daily and feel better but when I stop it symptoms of depression again come back. I have problem to use ...