If I am in recovery from durg addiction is this medicine safe for me to take?

Anonymous

Can you be more specific, what were u addited to.

I was prescribed dexlansoprazole 60mg. Is lansoprazole/prevacid 15mg a generic drug?

Dexilant/dexlansoprazole is very expensive. Prevacid 24 hr 15 mg /lansoprazole is considerably cheaper on my insurance plan. Are they similar? or ...

I have a 14 yr old daughter that is 22 weeks preganant and is addicted to opanas. I put her in a 45?

day treatment program for recovery yesterday i want to know what kind of affect will her addiction have on her unborn child if any

Hydroxyzine - Is anyone taking this medication for alcohol addiction recovery?

I recently went through an alcohol detox program and was given a prescription for Hydroxyzine Pam., 25 mg, up to 4X a day. Have only been on it for a ...

I already used medicines for depression such as Tablets:Effexor.Stablon,Dogmatil,Resperdal,no cure?

no recovery, I use now a days Dogmatil 100mg daily and feel better but when I stop it symptoms of depression again come back. I have problem to use ...