If I am in recovery from durg addiction is this medicine safe for me to take?

Anonymous

Can you be more specific, what were u addited to.

Lonely in Recovery?

Hello all! I have read these posts for some time now-but this is my first post. I have been on subs for 10 months, after 4 years of hydro addiction. ...

I have a 14 yr old daughter that is 22 weeks preganant and is addicted to opanas. I put her in a 45?

day treatment program for recovery yesterday i want to know what kind of affect will her addiction have on her unborn child if any

Hydroxyzine - Is anyone taking this medication for alcohol addiction recovery?

I recently went through an alcohol detox program and was given a prescription for Hydroxyzine Pam., 25 mg, up to 4X a day. Have only been on it for a ...

Pain - What is best vitamins to aid recovery after lumbar spinal decompression operation?

Only taking paracetamol and nurofen. Also taking arnica and zinc. Is there any more vitamins or medicine I can aid surgical recovery? Op was 4 days ...

2 answers 2 days 9 hours ago