If I am in recovery from durg addiction is this medicine safe for me to take?

Anonymous

Can you be more specific, what were u addited to.

My boyfriend is in recovery from addiction to Loratab and Klonopin. He likes to take NoDoz. I'm?

... afraid that he shouldn't be taking it with his history. What do you think?

I was prescribed dexlansoprazole 60mg. Is lansoprazole/prevacid 15mg a generic drug?

Dexilant/dexlansoprazole is very expensive. Prevacid 24 hr 15 mg /lansoprazole is considerably cheaper on my insurance plan. Are they similar? or ...

Does support help with addiction therapy, and addiction recovery?

To All members here who stuggle with addiction/and recovery, I have an assignment that may affect you as much as it did me. I am an avid follower of ...

I have a 14 yr old daughter that is 22 weeks preganant and is addicted to opanas. I put her in a 45?

day treatment program for recovery yesterday i want to know what kind of affect will her addiction have on her unborn child if any

Hydroxyzine - Is anyone taking this medication for alcohol addiction recovery?

I recently went through an alcohol detox program and was given a prescription for Hydroxyzine Pam., 25 mg, up to 4X a day. Have only been on it for a ...