If I am in recovery from durg addiction is this medicine safe for me to take?

Anonymous

Can you be more specific, what were u addited to.

Lonely in Recovery?

Hello all! I have read these posts for some time now-but this is my first post. I have been on subs for 10 months, after 4 years of hydro addiction. ...

Does support help with addiction therapy, and addiction recovery?

To All members here who stuggle with addiction/and recovery, I have an assignment that may affect you as much as it did me. I am an avid follower of ...

Hydroxyzine - Is anyone taking this medication for alcohol addiction recovery?

I recently went through an alcohol detox program and was given a prescription for Hydroxyzine Pam., 25 mg, up to 4X a day. Have only been on it for a ...

I already used medicines for depression such as Tablets:Effexor.Stablon,Dogmatil,Resperdal,no cure?

no recovery, I use now a days Dogmatil 100mg daily and feel better but when I stop it symptoms of depression again come back. I have problem to use ...

Pain - What is best vitamins to aid recovery after lumbar spinal decompression operation?

Only taking paracetamol and nurofen. Also taking arnica and zinc. Is there any more vitamins or medicine I can aid surgical recovery? Op was 4 days ...