If I am in recovery from durg addiction is this medicine safe for me to take?

Can you be more specific, what were u addited to.

I was prescribed dexlansoprazole 60mg. Is lansoprazole/prevacid 15mg a generic drug?

Dexilant/dexlansoprazole is very expensive. Prevacid 24 hr 15 mg /lansoprazole is considerably cheaper on my insurance plan. Are they similar? or ...

Does support help with addiction therapy, and addiction recovery?

To All members here who stuggle with addiction/and recovery, I have an assignment that may affect you as much as it did me. I am an avid follower of ...

I have a 14 yr old daughter that is 22 weeks preganant and is addicted to opanas. I put her in a 45?

day treatment program for recovery yesterday i want to know what kind of affect will her addiction have on her unborn child if any

Hydroxyzine - Is anyone taking this medication for alcohol addiction recovery?

I recently went through an alcohol detox program and was given a prescription for Hydroxyzine Pam., 25 mg, up to 4X a day. Have only been on it for a ...

Pain - What is best vitamins to aid recovery after lumbar spinal decompression operation?

Only taking paracetamol and nurofen. Also taking arnica and zinc. Is there any more vitamins or medicine I can aid surgical recovery? Op was 4 days ...