If I am in recovery from durg addiction is this medicine safe for me to take?

Anonymous

Can you be more specific, what were u addited to.

I was prescribed dexlansoprazole 60mg. Is lansoprazole/prevacid 15mg a generic drug?

Dexilant/dexlansoprazole is very expensive. Prevacid 24 hr 15 mg /lansoprazole is considerably cheaper on my insurance plan. Are they similar? or ...

Does support help with addiction therapy, and addiction recovery?

To All members here who stuggle with addiction/and recovery, I have an assignment that may affect you as much as it did me. I am an avid follower of ...

Is celebrex addictive?

I am in recovery from drug addiction, and would like to avoid any pain killer which can cause addiction. any studies, reports on this topic available?

I have a 14 yr old daughter that is 22 weeks preganant and is addicted to opanas. I put her in a 45?

day treatment program for recovery yesterday i want to know what kind of affect will her addiction have on her unborn child if any