If a women take cialis what will it do?

Cialis (Tadalafil) is not approved for use in women, therefore the effects it will have on/in women have not been studied.

http://www.drugs.com/cons/cialis.html

Does cialis work the same with all people ?

I have found out that when I take cialis it takes about six hours to really kick in is this usual or does it depend on the person ?

Need medical info for usage of cialis for women or other products to help female sex dysfunction?

Need very specific and detailed info to present to my Dr. (tomorrow - Wed.), regarding safety and efficacity of Cialis for women, or other Rx that ...

Splitting Cialis pills?

I noticed several users speak of splitting Cialis pills.Appeared to be successful for them. The price of Cialis is a fiscal pain in my retired life ...

Only need Cialis on occasion. Can I alternate it with Imdur, as long as I stop 1 or 2 days before?

I lost my wife to cancer a year ago. I have taken Imdur for 8 years(30 mg. once a day), have had occasional ED. asked my cardiologist about Cialis(I ...