If a women take cialis what will it do?

Cialis (Tadalafil) is not approved for use in women, therefore the effects it will have on/in women have not been studied.

http://www.drugs.com/cons/cialis.html

Need medical info for usage of cialis for women or other products to help female sex dysfunction?

Need very specific and detailed info to present to my Dr. (tomorrow - Wed.), regarding safety and efficacity of Cialis for women, or other Rx that ...

Can women use cialis?

I see that it is not approved for them, but I have heard that may be used to improve the outcome of their experience. My wife is on allergy pills ...

Cialis - If I take cialis today does that mean I will always have to take it?

I am having a hard time to have a eriction if I take cailis will I always have to take it.

Splitting Cialis pills?

I noticed several users speak of splitting Cialis pills.Appeared to be successful for them. The price of Cialis is a fiscal pain in my retired life ...