If a women take cialis what will it do?

Cialis (Tadalafil) is not approved for use in women, therefore the effects it will have on/in women have not been studied.

http://www.drugs.com/cons/cialis.html

Does cialis work the same with all people ?

I have found out that when I take cialis it takes about six hours to really kick in is this usual or does it depend on the person ?

Can women use cialis?

I see that it is not approved for them, but I have heard that may be used to improve the outcome of their experience. My wife is on allergy pills ...

Splitting Cialis pills?

I noticed several users speak of splitting Cialis pills.Appeared to be successful for them. The price of Cialis is a fiscal pain in my retired life ...

Only need Cialis on occasion. Can I alternate it with Imdur, as long as I stop 1 or 2 days before?

I lost my wife to cancer a year ago. I have taken Imdur for 8 years(30 mg. once a day), have had occasional ED. asked my cardiologist about Cialis(I ...

Is Cialis approved by the FDA for women?

Have difficult time finding information for Female Cialis and/or Female Viagra. Are either of these approved by the FDA? My doctor said there is no ...