Is IBS curable?

From my understanding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (well the symptoms) are treatable but not curable.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - what treatments has everyone tried?

Newbie 1965Cherokee, hello everyone! Little info, had IBS-D since I was 5. Had it for 40 years now and getting tired of it. Any bidders on this? ...

What is paregoric liquid, used for IBS want more info?

irritable bowel syndrome, (IBS) paregoric liquid used to slow down the bowels cannot find to much on this med

Citalopram - Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Has any one else developed IBS from taking Citalopram? There is no doubt in my mind that the horrible IBS I spontaneously developed at 32 was caused ...

Can IBS be hereditary?

My mum has IBS and over the last two years I have been getting some of the IBS symptoms pointed out by the NHS Choices website. I just wanted to know ...

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - is cholestyramine oral powder help ibs and when is the best part of the?

... when is the best time of the day to take it and what medications would interfere with this