Is IBS curable?

From my understanding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (well the symptoms) are treatable but not curable.

http://www.drugs.com/enc/irritable-bowel-syndrome.html

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - How often has Xifaxan helped women with IBS?

I'm on a 10-day regimen of Xifaxen for severe IBS and recurring flu-type symptoms. Has the bacteria in my intestine caused the IBS symptoms ...

Will methadone lessen the frequency of bowel movements caused by removal of the colon?

as a result of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? If yes, how?

What is paregoric liquid, used for IBS want more info?

irritable bowel syndrome, (IBS) paregoric liquid used to slow down the bowels cannot find to much on this med

Citalopram - Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Has any one else developed IBS from taking Citalopram? There is no doubt in my mind that the horrible IBS I spontaneously developed at 32 was caused ...

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - is cholestyramine oral powder help ibs and when is the best part of the?

... when is the best time of the day to take it and what medications would interfere with this