Is IBS curable?

From my understanding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (well the symptoms) are treatable but not curable.

http://www.drugs.com/enc/irritable-bowel-syndrome.html

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - I was just diagnosed with IBS two days ago. I never thought this could?

... have been my issue as my pain was so severe. I know I'm going to sound very unknowlegeable, and in this instance, I am, but does anyone else ...

Will methadone lessen the frequency of bowel movements caused by removal of the colon?

as a result of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? If yes, how?

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - what treatments has everyone tried?

Newbie 1965Cherokee, hello everyone! Little info, had IBS-D since I was 5. Had it for 40 years now and getting tired of it. Any bidders on this? ...

Citalopram - Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Has any one else developed IBS from taking Citalopram? There is no doubt in my mind that the horrible IBS I spontaneously developed at 32 was caused ...

Do I have to use Amatiza for the rest of my life for IBS-C?

Is IBS-C curable?

0 answers 10 days ago