Is IBS curable?

From my understanding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (well the symptoms) are treatable but not curable.

http://www.drugs.com/enc/irritable-bowel-syndrome.html

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - I was just diagnosed with IBS two days ago. I never thought this could?

... have been my issue as my pain was so severe. I know I'm going to sound very unknowlegeable, and in this instance, I am, but does anyone else ...

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - what treatments has everyone tried?

Newbie 1965Cherokee, hello everyone! Little info, had IBS-D since I was 5. Had it for 40 years now and getting tired of it. Any bidders on this? ...

What is paregoric liquid, used for IBS want more info?

irritable bowel syndrome, (IBS) paregoric liquid used to slow down the bowels cannot find to much on this med

Citalopram - Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Has any one else developed IBS from taking Citalopram? There is no doubt in my mind that the horrible IBS I spontaneously developed at 32 was caused ...

Do I have to use Amatiza for the rest of my life for IBS-C?

Is IBS-C curable?