Is IBS curable?

From my understanding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (well the symptoms) are treatable but not curable.

http://www.drugs.com/enc/irritable-bowel-syndrome.html

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - I was just diagnosed with IBS two days ago. I never thought this could?

... have been my issue as my pain was so severe. I know I'm going to sound very unknowlegeable, and in this instance, I am, but does anyone else ...

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - How often has Xifaxan helped women with IBS?

I'm on a 10-day regimen of Xifaxen for severe IBS and recurring flu-type symptoms. Has the bacteria in my intestine caused the IBS symptoms ...

Will methadone lessen the frequency of bowel movements caused by removal of the colon?

as a result of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? If yes, how?

Medications/IBS/IC/SIBO?

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - anyone tried cystoprotek for IC? does it work can I take it with Xifaxan.. (Antibiotic) Can depo shot cause IBS, IC and ...

Can IBS be hereditary?

My mum has IBS and over the last two years I have been getting some of the IBS symptoms pointed out by the NHS Choices website. I just wanted to know ...