Are there any Ibogaine experimental programs in the U.S.A?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I take marinol and my state dissability insurance doesnt cover it. Are there any assistance?

... programs that help pay for marinol for people who have insurance that refuses to cover this med. (most assistance programs wont help people if ...

Medical Weight loss Programs?

Why are people on the medical diets with appetite suppresants and B12 shots allowing their programs to use subcutaneous needles? B12 is only absorbed ...

Patient assistance Programs (Not usual post)?

It seems like we have needs, drugs are so expensive and I have got online and looked or called these numbers and I am going to list the following: ...

What is the most affordable cost of opoid 24hr care for withdrawals/weaning rehab-style programs?

Are there programs which assist the payment?

Ibogaine is the new hope for opiate addicts?

Have any of u ever heard of IBOGAINE ? Its the only sure fire way to rewire your brain and your receptors and there is no months of tired lack of ...