Are there any Ibogaine experimental programs in the U.S.A?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I take marinol and my state dissability insurance doesnt cover it. Are there any assistance?

... programs that help pay for marinol for people who have insurance that refuses to cover this med. (most assistance programs wont help people if ...

I have been on Subutex for five years now and I want to stop!?

I have tried tapering off twice but each time I ended up back on a higher dose. I have been on 24 mgs/day for about one year. I would love to stop ...

Neurosis - are there any experimental treatments for conversion disorder that are effective?

Im just curious cause i have conversion disorder i understand its very rare and i used to be in a wheel chair and neck brace and walker but Ive ...

Ibogaine is the new hope for opiate addicts?

Have any of u ever heard of IBOGAINE ? Its the only sure fire way to rewire your brain and your receptors and there is no months of tired lack of ...

Does anyone know of any help for someone with no insurance?

I was diagnosed two years ago and have since lost my insurance. They have not figured out what is causing mine and now with no insurance and no money ...