Are there any Ibogaine experimental programs in the U.S.A?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I take marinol and my state dissability insurance doesnt cover it. Are there any assistance?

... programs that help pay for marinol for people who have insurance that refuses to cover this med. (most assistance programs wont help people if ...

Patient assistance Programs (Not usual post)?

It seems like we have needs, drugs are so expensive and I have got online and looked or called these numbers and I am going to list the following: ...

Has anyone herd of ibogaine?

Why isnt it legal in the U.S.?

Neurosis - are there any experimental treatments for conversion disorder that are effective?

Im just curious cause i have conversion disorder i understand its very rare and i used to be in a wheel chair and neck brace and walker but Ive ...

What is the most affordable cost of opoid 24hr care for withdrawals/weaning rehab-style programs?

Are there programs which assist the payment?