Are there any Ibogaine experimental programs in the U.S.A?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Patient assistance Programs (Not usual post)?

It seems like we have needs, drugs are so expensive and I have got online and looked or called these numbers and I am going to list the following: ...

Neurosis - are there any experimental treatments for conversion disorder that are effective?

Im just curious cause i have conversion disorder i understand its very rare and i used to be in a wheel chair and neck brace and walker but Ive ...

What is the most affordable cost of opoid 24hr care for withdrawals/weaning rehab-style programs?

Are there programs which assist the payment?

Does anyone know of any help for someone with no insurance?

I was diagnosed two years ago and have since lost my insurance. They have not figured out what is causing mine and now with no insurance and no money ...

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - I have been taking Advair and Spiriva for quite some time?

... for coPD. Because I am now on a Medicare supplement, there is a coverage gap. Is there another alternative for these drugs that is affordable? ...