I was wondering if Zanaflex showed up in a urine drug test?

No. Zanaflex is a muscle relaxant and doesn't belong to any of the classes of drugs tested for on a standard drug screen.

Is there any reason why a urine test wouldn't show saboxone? Like maybe something wrong with you?

I am asking because my doctor is telling me the last 3 test of mine showed nothing in my urine so she is going to stop prescribing it to me. I am ...

Does oxycodone an vicodin show up the same in a drug test for a job? Not sure how many panel test it

... is all I no is its a urine test an was wondering if oxycodone 30mg an vicodin 5/500mg would show up the same on a urine test. Thank you for ...

Vicodin and passing a drug test? Lets hear some results?

For those of u who took vicodin and had a urine test, wondering how it went. I have (thankfully) been clean for about 2 weeks now. Tramadol helped A ...

What does column chrom-urine thc mean on my urine drug test bill?

Just got my bill and was wondering what this meant. Do labs normally test for thc this way or did I test positive and had to be confirmed because I ...

Is there an OTC drug test that'll ID zanaflex in UA? I'm missing tabs & worried, want 2 test my teen

Is there any kind of an over the counter drug test that will indicate or ID the presence of zanaflex in urine? I am missing some pills from my bottle ...