I was wondering if Zanaflex showed up in a urine drug test?

No. Zanaflex is a muscle relaxant and doesn't belong to any of the classes of drugs tested for on a standard drug screen.

Lab urine test vs. home urine test?

if my home drug test kit gives me a negative result (clean) and later that day i test again and the place sends it to a lab, will they be able to ...

Is there any reason why a urine test wouldn't show saboxone? Like maybe something wrong with you?

I am asking because my doctor is telling me the last 3 test of mine showed nothing in my urine so she is going to stop prescribing it to me. I am ...

Does oxycodone an vicodin show up the same in a drug test for a job? Not sure how many panel test it

... is all I no is its a urine test an was wondering if oxycodone 30mg an vicodin 5/500mg would show up the same on a urine test. Thank you for ...

Vicodin and passing a drug test? Lets hear some results?

For those of u who took vicodin and had a urine test, wondering how it went. I have (thankfully) been clean for about 2 weeks now. Tramadol helped A ...