I was wondering if Zanaflex showed up in a urine drug test?

No. Zanaflex is a muscle relaxant and doesn't belong to any of the classes of drugs tested for on a standard drug screen.

If I take nasatab and have a drug test will I have any drug show up?

i went to the dr. and they gave me a urine drug test and it showed anphediamen or adh med or diet pills i didnot take either

Is there any reason why a urine test wouldn't show saboxone? Like maybe something wrong with you?

I am asking because my doctor is telling me the last 3 test of mine showed nothing in my urine so she is going to stop prescribing it to me. I am ...

What does column chrom-urine thc mean on my urine drug test bill?

Just got my bill and was wondering what this meant. Do labs normally test for thc this way or did I test positive and had to be confirmed because I ...

Can naproxen cause a false positive on a urine drug test?

My daughter showed positive results for marijuana on a urine drug test. The only meds that she took prior to the test was naproxen.