I was wondering if Zanaflex showed up in a urine drug test?

No. Zanaflex is a muscle relaxant and doesn't belong to any of the classes of drugs tested for on a standard drug screen.

Could anyone explain to me why Hydromorph Contin would not show up in a urine test. I have been?

... taking 2 6mg tablets a day for the last three week. In that time I have had 2 urine test. Neither of the tests showed any of the drug in my ...

Lab urine test vs. home urine test?

if my home drug test kit gives me a negative result (clean) and later that day i test again and the place sends it to a lab, will they be able to ...

Does oxycodone an vicodin show up the same in a drug test for a job? Not sure how many panel test it

... is all I no is its a urine test an was wondering if oxycodone 30mg an vicodin 5/500mg would show up the same on a urine test. Thank you for ...

Is there an OTC drug test that'll ID zanaflex in UA? I'm missing tabs & worried, want 2 test my teen

Is there any kind of an over the counter drug test that will indicate or ID the presence of zanaflex in urine? I am missing some pills from my bottle ...