I was wondering if Zanaflex showed up in a urine drug test?

No. Zanaflex is a muscle relaxant and doesn't belong to any of the classes of drugs tested for on a standard drug screen.

Could anyone explain to me why Hydromorph Contin would not show up in a urine test. I have been?

... taking 2 6mg tablets a day for the last three week. In that time I have had 2 urine test. Neither of the tests showed any of the drug in my ...

Lab urine test vs. home urine test?

if my home drug test kit gives me a negative result (clean) and later that day i test again and the place sends it to a lab, will they be able to ...

Vicodin and passing a drug test? Lets hear some results?

For those of u who took vicodin and had a urine test, wondering how it went. I have (thankfully) been clean for about 2 weeks now. Tramadol helped A ...

What does column chrom-urine thc mean on my urine drug test bill?

Just got my bill and was wondering what this meant. Do labs normally test for thc this way or did I test positive and had to be confirmed because I ...