I was wondering if Zanaflex showed up in a urine drug test?

No. Zanaflex is a muscle relaxant and doesn't belong to any of the classes of drugs tested for on a standard drug screen.

If I take nasatab and have a drug test will I have any drug show up?

i went to the dr. and they gave me a urine drug test and it showed anphediamen or adh med or diet pills i didnot take either

Lab urine test vs. home urine test?

if my home drug test kit gives me a negative result (clean) and later that day i test again and the place sends it to a lab, will they be able to ...

Is there any reason why a urine test wouldn't show saboxone? Like maybe something wrong with you?

I am asking because my doctor is telling me the last 3 test of mine showed nothing in my urine so she is going to stop prescribing it to me. I am ...

Vicodin and passing a drug test? Lets hear some results?

For those of u who took vicodin and had a urine test, wondering how it went. I have (thankfully) been clean for about 2 weeks now. Tramadol helped A ...

Is there an OTC drug test that'll ID zanaflex in UA? I'm missing tabs & worried, want 2 test my teen

Is there any kind of an over the counter drug test that will indicate or ID the presence of zanaflex in urine? I am missing some pills from my bottle ...