Can you drink milk products while taking miralax?

It is not contraindicated when taken with tea or coffee, so perhaps milk would also be ok? But please check it with a doc/pharmacist, take care.

Avelox and yogurt?

Can you take avelox and eat yogurt? My pharmacist says not to drink or eat dairy products for a 2 hour period

What liquids can I drink with Milk of Magnesia?

The directions on the milk of magnesia say to drink a full 8 oz. of liquid along with the dosage, can it be a glass of dairy milk?

During the treatments of the of Urinary Infection Can Milk Also Used?

While using the Tablets is also possible to drink Powder Milk or Direct from The Animal,eg (Cow Milk,Camel Milk) or tea with Milk Your responses is ...

I mix my miralax in my water bottle right before bed every night and lastnight I forgot to drink it?

... It had a lid and temp in room is around 65 degrees. Can i drink it tonight instead of wasting in?