I use Nicorette Gum my company test for smoking Is there a test for tobacco that don't use nocotine?

I don't think so.

What is in nicorette gum?

Hi I am using Nicorette gum at the moment, but I have been diagnosed with ceoliacs. Could you tell me if there is any possibility of gluten being in ...

I started chewing tobacco to help quit smoking. Will Chantix help me quit chewing tobacco as well?

I have been trying to quit smoking on and off for 2 years now, and to help subside my craving for nicotine I started chewing tobacco about 1 year ...

Nicorette - My husband quit smoking about 8 months ago but replaced that with chewing tobacco. He?

... said the tobacco made him nauseous but he gets cravings. He wants to try using a gum so that he can quit using nicotine all together. He is also ...

My husband just started chewing Nicorette gum, today. My question is...Is it necessary to chew 9?

... pieces of gum a day? He has chewed 4 pieces today and said he won't make chewing all 9. He feels like he doesn't need it all