I use Nicorette Gum my company test for smoking Is there a test for tobacco that don't use nocotine?

I don't think so.

If nicorette gum is used for an extended length of time can it cause gum cancer?

can nicorette gum for extended uses cause oral cancer?

I started chewing tobacco to help quit smoking. Will Chantix help me quit chewing tobacco as well?

I have been trying to quit smoking on and off for 2 years now, and to help subside my craving for nicotine I started chewing tobacco about 1 year ...

Nicorette - My husband quit smoking about 8 months ago but replaced that with chewing tobacco. He?

... said the tobacco made him nauseous but he gets cravings. He wants to try using a gum so that he can quit using nicotine all together. He is also ...

Where can I find 6 mg Nicorette Fruitfusion gum?

I have an uncle who is a die hard smoker for many year and has tried 2 mg and 4 mg gums but failed. I thought the 6 mg it could be good for him to ...