I use Nicorette Gum my company test for smoking Is there a test for tobacco that don't use nocotine?

I don't think so.

What is in nicorette gum?

Hi I am using Nicorette gum at the moment, but I have been diagnosed with ceoliacs. Could you tell me if there is any possibility of gluten being in ...

Will Nicorette gum worsen Peripheral Vascular disease?

I have Peripheral Vascular Disease so I quit smoking and now chew up to 6 pieces of Nicorette gum daily - Will this possibly worsen my condition?

I take 100mcg levothyroxine for my hypothyroidism. can I use nicorette 10mg. by the way I do not?

... use cigar. i am using dried tobacco leaves for smoking since i am 8 y.o. i am now 60 y.o

Addicted to nicotine gum, are there any health risks?

I stopped smoking on july 2 but never was able to stop taking the gum. I am obviously addicted to the gum. If I didn't take the gum I feel sure ...

Where can I find 6 mg Nicorette Fruitfusion gum?

I have an uncle who is a die hard smoker for many year and has tried 2 mg and 4 mg gums but failed. I thought the 6 mg it could be good for him to ...