I use Nicorette Gum my company test for smoking Is there a test for tobacco that don't use nocotine?

I don't think so.

What is in nicorette gum?

Hi I am using Nicorette gum at the moment, but I have been diagnosed with ceoliacs. Could you tell me if there is any possibility of gluten being in ...

Will Nicorette gum worsen Peripheral Vascular disease?

I have Peripheral Vascular Disease so I quit smoking and now chew up to 6 pieces of Nicorette gum daily - Will this possibly worsen my condition?

Nicorette - My husband quit smoking about 8 months ago but replaced that with chewing tobacco. He?

... said the tobacco made him nauseous but he gets cravings. He wants to try using a gum so that he can quit using nicotine all together. He is also ...

Where can I find 6 mg Nicorette Fruitfusion gum?

I have an uncle who is a die hard smoker for many year and has tried 2 mg and 4 mg gums but failed. I thought the 6 mg it could be good for him to ...