I use Nicorette Gum my company test for smoking Is there a test for tobacco that don't use nocotine?

I don't think so.

What is in nicorette gum?

Hi I am using Nicorette gum at the moment, but I have been diagnosed with ceoliacs. Could you tell me if there is any possibility of gluten being in ...

Will Nicorette gum worsen Peripheral Vascular disease?

I have Peripheral Vascular Disease so I quit smoking and now chew up to 6 pieces of Nicorette gum daily - Will this possibly worsen my condition?

Nicorette - My husband quit smoking about 8 months ago but replaced that with chewing tobacco. He?

... said the tobacco made him nauseous but he gets cravings. He wants to try using a gum so that he can quit using nicotine all together. He is also ...

Nicorette 2mg gum - long term use (over 20 years). How can my husband get off of this?

My husband has been chewing this 2mg gum ever since I have known him (over 13 years). He constantly chews it, one after the other, never stopping or ...

My husband just started chewing Nicorette gum, today. My question is...Is it necessary to chew 9?

... pieces of gum a day? He has chewed 4 pieces today and said he won't make chewing all 9. He feels like he doesn't need it all