I took 15 miligrams of hydrocodone 8 hours ago can I take 10miligrams of methadone pill?

yes

Does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as meth?

does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as methadone on a urine test. im coming off my pain meds ...

How many miligrams of Hydrocone is there in a WATSON 540?

How many miligrams of Hydrocodone is there in a WATSON 540?

I have been taking suboxone for 2 years now...I havent had a sub in 4 days...but 24 hours ago i?

I have been taking suboxone for 2 years now... I havent had a sub in 4 days... but 24 hours ago i tried my first dose of methadone to see if id go ...

Would it be ok to take suboxone 48 hours after taking 10 mg of methadone?

I have been taking 10 to 20 mg of methadone for the past two weeks and I'm wanting to transition over to soboxone... my last dose of methadone ...

Is there morphine in methadone or hydrocodeine?

How high does methadone go up to like is 10 mg the max and on the hydrocodone more tylenol than pain meds