I took 15 miligrams of hydrocodone 8 hours ago can I take 10miligrams of methadone pill?

yes

Does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as meth?

does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as methadone on a urine test. im coming off my pain meds ...

Question about methadone? If I took 30mg of methadone 13 hours ago. Is it safe to take 30-40 mg o?

Question about methadone? If I took 30mg of methadone 13 hours ago. Is it safe to take 30-40 mg of hydrocodone (Lortab) now? I do have high tolerance ...

I am on 1.5 mils of methadone now.What should I do?

... As you guys recommended I didint drink my methadone yesterday at all Basicly want to hold for 48 hours.I felt a little anxiety during the day, ...

Would it be ok to take suboxone 48 hours after taking 10 mg of methadone?

I have been taking 10 to 20 mg of methadone for the past two weeks and I'm wanting to transition over to soboxone... my last dose of methadone ...

Is there morphine in methadone or hydrocodeine?

How high does methadone go up to like is 10 mg the max and on the hydrocodone more tylenol than pain meds