I took 15 miligrams of hydrocodone 8 hours ago can I take 10miligrams of methadone pill?

yes

Does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as meth?

does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as methadone on a urine test. im coming off my pain meds ...

Question about methadone? If I took 30mg of methadone 13 hours ago. Is it safe to take 30-40 mg o?

Question about methadone? If I took 30mg of methadone 13 hours ago. Is it safe to take 30-40 mg of hydrocodone (Lortab) now? I do have high tolerance ...

I have been taking suboxone for 2 years now...I havent had a sub in 4 days...but 24 hours ago i?

I have been taking suboxone for 2 years now... I havent had a sub in 4 days... but 24 hours ago i tried my first dose of methadone to see if id go ...

Is there morphine in methadone or hydrocodeine?

How high does methadone go up to like is 10 mg the max and on the hydrocodone more tylenol than pain meds