I took 15 miligrams of hydrocodone 8 hours ago can I take 10miligrams of methadone pill?

yes

What meds are safe to take with methadone, and work for pain relief?

I have been taking methadone for about 5 years due to substance abuse. It has worked miracles for me and I have had no relapses.I understand that ...

Question about methadone? If I took 30mg of methadone 13 hours ago. Is it safe to take 30-40 mg o?

Question about methadone? If I took 30mg of methadone 13 hours ago. Is it safe to take 30-40 mg of hydrocodone (Lortab) now? I do have high tolerance ...

Questions over methadone?

I have an opiate problem with hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphene ect. I was wondering, if I walk into a methadone clinic and get started, can my mom ...

I have been taking suboxone for 2 years now...I havent had a sub in 4 days...but 24 hours ago i?

I have been taking suboxone for 2 years now... I havent had a sub in 4 days... but 24 hours ago i tried my first dose of methadone to see if id go ...

Is there morphine in methadone or hydrocodeine?

How high does methadone go up to like is 10 mg the max and on the hydrocodone more tylenol than pain meds