I took 15 miligrams of hydrocodone 8 hours ago can I take 10miligrams of methadone pill?

yes

What meds are safe to take with methadone, and work for pain relief?

I have been taking methadone for about 5 years due to substance abuse. It has worked miracles for me and I have had no relapses.I understand that ...

Does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as meth?

does methadone show up in a urine test as just an opiod like hydrocodone or will it show up as methadone on a urine test. im coming off my pain meds ...

Question about methadone? If I took 30mg of methadone 13 hours ago. Is it safe to take 30-40 mg o?

Question about methadone? If I took 30mg of methadone 13 hours ago. Is it safe to take 30-40 mg of hydrocodone (Lortab) now? I do have high tolerance ...

Questions over methadone?

I have an opiate problem with hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphene ect. I was wondering, if I walk into a methadone clinic and get started, can my mom ...

Would it be ok to take suboxone 48 hours after taking 10 mg of methadone?

I have been taking 10 to 20 mg of methadone for the past two weeks and I'm wanting to transition over to soboxone... my last dose of methadone ...