I take propecia at 2 p.m is it fine to take it at that time? What is the best time to take it?

Some general considerations for when and how to take Propecia:

Propecia comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once daily.

It may take as long as three months of taking it before results can be seen.

It can be taken with or without food.

The medication should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of the drug in your blood.

For it to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it. Hair loss typically returns within one year of discontinuing the drug.

Take care, best wishes!