I take lamictal and lexapro. What cold and cough syrup can I take?

What sort of cough do you have? Is it dry or chesty/productive?

Please send your reply as a comment.

I take lamictal 300 mg and 10 mg lexapro since mental breakdown. I have read the forum and have?

... realized that alot of the sideaffects I have are not from lamictal but from lexapro. I also realize that lexapro has had me thinking that other ...

I have a bottle of sildec pe-dm syrup that expired 3/7/12, is it still ok to take?

it has been stored in the fridge as well.

What would be the best drugs for dry cough?

i have cold for few days and recovered the cold after taking paracetamol but,the cough continue for 3 days now...

Can you mix "Little Remedies" honey cough syrup with ibuprofen? For adults like myself?

I have fever and pain so I need the ibuprofen but I get stuck with a nasty cough and the cough syrup worked perfectly. I don't have any health ...

The hydromet no longer stops my cough?

I have hydromet and was recently prescribed a hydrocodone cough syrup. I reacted really badly to the hydrocodone cough syrup but not to hydromet the ...