I take lamictal and lexapro. What cold and cough syrup can I take?

What sort of cough do you have? Is it dry or chesty/productive?

Please send your reply as a comment.

Is it safe to take a cough syrup within an hour of taking cough gels?

I have the most terrible cough. I took Robitussin Cough gels about an hour ago. My cough is still going strong. Can I take cough syrup now or do I ...

What would be the best drugs for dry cough?

i have cold for few days and recovered the cold after taking paracetamol but,the cough continue for 3 days now...

Can you mix "Little Remedies" honey cough syrup with ibuprofen? For adults like myself?

I have fever and pain so I need the ibuprofen but I get stuck with a nasty cough and the cough syrup worked perfectly. I don't have any health ...

What cold and flu medicine can you take with lexapro?

new to lexapro and have a sore chest (cold and cough) I've already been told I can't take Advil for headaches as this can cause risk of ...

Cough for 3 years. After all that time it was finally going away - then I got?

... a cold at Christmas - and just like that the horrible cough was back. Doc gave me the usual codeine cough syrup. It was only working for 24 ...