I take lamictal and lexapro. What cold and cough syrup can I take?

What sort of cough do you have? Is it dry or chesty/productive?

Please send your reply as a comment.

Lexapro added to Lamictal?

I've been taking Lamictal for about 18 months and now. Since my previous psychiatrist died, I obviously had to find a new doctor. The one ...

Is it safe to take a cough syrup within an hour of taking cough gels?

I have the most terrible cough. I took Robitussin Cough gels about an hour ago. My cough is still going strong. Can I take cough syrup now or do I ...

I take lamictal 300 mg and 10 mg lexapro since mental breakdown. I have read the forum and have?

... realized that alot of the sideaffects I have are not from lamictal but from lexapro. I also realize that lexapro has had me thinking that other ...

Vicks Formula 44 - Can I take Vicks 44cough and cold pm and hydro codeine?

I have a bad cough and a really painful earache, can I take pain pills and cough syrup

What would be the best drugs for dry cough?

i have cold for few days and recovered the cold after taking paracetamol but,the cough continue for 3 days now...