I take lamictal and lexapro. What cold and cough syrup can I take?

What sort of cough do you have? Is it dry or chesty/productive?

Please send your reply as a comment.

Lexapro added to Lamictal?

I've been taking Lamictal for about 18 months and now. Since my previous psychiatrist died, I obviously had to find a new doctor. The one ...

Pls tellme any long acting or once daily dosage cough syrup?

Twice daily or once daily productive cough syrup that is i meam to say long acting cough syrup

Is it safe to take a cough syrup within an hour of taking cough gels?

I have the most terrible cough. I took Robitussin Cough gels about an hour ago. My cough is still going strong. Can I take cough syrup now or do I ...

I take lamictal 300 mg and 10 mg lexapro since mental breakdown. I have read the forum and have?

... realized that alot of the sideaffects I have are not from lamictal but from lexapro. I also realize that lexapro has had me thinking that other ...

Does prescription cough syrup contain aspirin ?

I have a surgical procedure scheduled in a couple of weeks and have been advised to avoid products containing aspirin. I have a cough due to ...