I take 75mg. tofranil pm. May I add 10mg. each morning, as symptoms are not completely gone?

we can't advise you to self increase your dosag. If however you want to do so i would advise a call to your doctor or pharmacist

I agree with Phillip. Don't increase the dose on your own. Check with your DR. These are powerful drugs and you don't know what they will do to you if the dose is too high. Also, they take time to work and if you feel that you symptoms are not 'completely gone', then maybe more time is all that is needed? You may also need therapy.