I swallowed sore throat spray with phenol with 1.4% for about 5 days, is it too toxic?
- 5 Dec 2010 by rainydoll
- tonsillitis/pharyngitis, phenol
20 Jan 2011
I hope everything is fine and you didn't experience any odd symptoms.
20 Jan 2011
you can view http://www.drugs.com I was unable to verify exactly if this could be a problem if you note any unusual problems please notify your doctors office and allow them to know what you have told me I am just so sorry I am not of more help
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I'm wondering if I should make an effort to get the syrup to touch the sore area in question in my throat or if I should just be swallowing it ...
2 answers • 29 Oct 2009
I awoke one morning with my throat very swollen with difficulty swallowing. I have had a sore throat for over a month since then with a spot on my ...
2 answers • 28 Jul 2010
... it usually lasts a few days, what could be the reason? i visited the doctor and they said that it's a build up of acid reflux , he gave me ...
1 answer • 6 Jun 2014
i was given this for sore throat
1 answer • 1 Sep 2014
I've had a sore throat (not scratchy) for over a week and a sore right ear with difficulty swallowing. My doctor prescribed a z-pack and ...
1 answer • 19 days ago